3 prem leagues 2 champions leagues in a row now what ?

• Thread starter Thread starter bristolad
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 947

bristolad

Reaction score
Hi guys, im arsneal in 3rd year june 2015. i have won prem 3 years in a row champions leagues 2 years in row fa cup league cup. just thought id ask u if u had the same problum., geting bord of winning everything , i have 80million in bank as well. what clubs u gone to in similer situations. also england manager.

Last edited:
Sell some of your stars and go wild with youth maybe?

thats what i done praticlly, thats why i got 80 mill in bank lol.

Stop starting games with one of the three easiest clubs in the game... If you are a gooner (like me) then maybe start a new save with a lower league side and try and take Arsene's job when he retires etc...

Are arsenal one of the three easiest in the game?

Would have thought Utd, City and Chelsea would all have been easier - and that's not even looking at the big two in Spain or the French millionaires.

Are arsenal one of the three easiest in the game?

Would have thought Utd, City and Chelsea would all have been easier - and that's not even looking at the big two in Spain or the French millionaires.

Even so, starting with any big team is too easy really. Perhaps leave and go to a mid-table Premier League club and try to get them to Champions League glory?

The games I enjoy the most are those where I manage a team from the League One, a team that has a really small stadium. Here, you are basiclly forced to sell your high earners/best players once in the EPL.

Back