3sts

Reaction score
I like this tactic because it basically means i can use 3 strikers.
But the problem is i barely get any CCC or half chances.

My formation is like this:
----------Deep lying forward (s) Poacher (a) Deep lying forward (s)
-------------------------------Offensive midfielder(a)
----------------------Ball winning mid(d)--------deep lying playmaker(d)
-------------------------------------------------------------------
--Fullback(auto)----CB(d)-------------------------------CB(d)-----------------------------Fullback(auto)
Fluid
Offensive
Short passes
standard
Press
standard
Zonal marking
standard
more freedom

I don't play it in english which is why idk what the terms is called but it's in the same row.
Any tips?

Both Fullbacks would preform better as Wingbacks with Attack as they would provide the width needed

Yes, turn the fbs as wbs.

Best 3 prong attack Ive used which doesnt take much to assemble: IFL Kadlec, IFR I Aspas, Poacher Sassa

Both Fullbacks would preform better as Wingbacks with Attack as they would provide the width needed

Was playing City and they were getting too many chances, so i pulled down the two CMs to CDM and my fullbacks to wingbacks, won 2-0, and the tactic is FAAAAR from fluid actually im about 3 months from it becoming fluid.
I dont get how it can be so hard to getting used to a formation ffs.

IF?
I use 3 box strikers

He's saying that his best formation was using out wide strikers. I'd say if your tactic is working then thats fine, but I've never had much success with three strikers all in the centre. Spreading it out wider tends to work better in my games, usually throwing strikers who are capable onto the wings and setting to attack.

Can anyone link me a tactic with 3 box strikers that works well?