30 Million to spend for Liverpool

• Thread starter Thread starter Levz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 1K

Levz

Reaction score
Hi guys i've got 30 million to spend for Liverpool (1st Season) and im thinking of who to buy already bought Vidal 16mil sold Agger 15mil and Maxi 7mil. Im thinking weather or not to buy someone like Hulk, Sanchez or do you have any other suggestions and can you tell me how much they cost

Well. If you're Liverpool, you're gonna need a Left Back. Ansaldi, Cissokho, Coentrao juat to name a few.

Sanchez is gonna be expensive. Don't expect to get him for under £20 mill. But performs in every game.

Definately sign Coentrao, one of the best left backs in the game.

Hulk would probably be a good signing as well, it depends on what formation your going to use. If your using one with inside forwards then definately buy him.

Id go for hazard n gervinho for wings, £30 mil for pair as Hulk wud cost atleast that on his own.

Get hulk if you want an AMR if you want an inside forward - AML if you want a winger

Get sanchez if you want an AML inside forward - AMR if you want a winger

Buy a quick winger, Ashley Young works well as an ''inside forward''

Sign a LB,LW and back up ST.

My personal choices would be:
LB: Concetrao (10M) Capedivila (2.5M) or Taiwo(unknown price)
LW: Either Alexis Sanchez (12-15M) or Eden Hazard (15-18M)
ST: Kadlec (1.5-4M) Sanogo ( 4M) Neymar (22M plus clauses)

If you want more expensive options use monthly installments but dont exceed 60M as this will drain your finances.

Leave the left back position for a year, aurelio should do a good job, and then sign taiwo on a free in january

Back