Resource icon

FMKorea DokLib 3412 - ByH 2020-02-28

Tried this earlier today, and it works great. :) Not only with top teams but it saved me in the bundesliga with union berlin

Thank U for your upload.
My 433 tactics have now achieved a Top of 433. GA pg even ranked 2 in overall tactics.
its thanks to you

Doing a holiday season with Man Utd and this one is doing extremely well so far.

I'm managing Paysandu (brazilian 3rd division) and results so far are impressive . I'm dominating in my state league(which is maybe normal), but i've manage to beat Vasco da Gama(2 tiers above me) 4-2 and Nautico for brazil cup. Nex game is vs Bahia(1st division)I have no money, no scouts..nothing. Just two players on free transfer...nothing special. I have two good players and that's it. Tactic looks really promising will update when i finish my season

Thank U for your upload.
My 433 tactics have now achieved a Top of 433. GA pg even ranked 2 in overall tactics.
its thanks to you

Hi mate,

Where can we find this best 433 overall ?
Good for patch 20.2 ?

Yes mate.Sorry for the out of subject time !
By the way, i found the one from ByH :)

Thanks, Tested with 20.2.

It looks promising.

Attachments

• 2222333.png
    2222333.png
    33.5 KB · Views: 548
I'm managing Paysandu (brazilian 3rd division) and results so far are impressive . I'm dominating in my state league(which is maybe normal), but i've manage to beat Vasco da Gama(2 tiers above me) 4-2 and Nautico for brazil cup. Nex game is vs Bahia(1st division)I have no money, no scouts..nothing. Just two players on free transfer...nothing special. I have two good players and that's it. Tactic looks really promising will update when i finish my season

temos um torcedor do papao por aqui? kkkk

temos um torcedor do papao por aqui? kkkk

Hahaha :) Kind of fan(translated your reply with google). I know about Paysandu because of Yago Pikachu. He scored a wonder goal against Remo from free kick and i won some money. Got promoted to 2nd division, but Cruzeiro offered me a job and i accepted it, because the financial situation in Paysandu is really terrible. But the tactic is really good. With Cruzeiro 9 games 7 wins and 2 draws

This is the best tactic I've used on FM 20 so far.

Reactions: ByH
Loving this tactic - defense is very strong especially against the AI's number one move - the ball straight over the top. Im playing with Wolves and after a mediocre start to the season i put this tactic in and we have won 5 in the row and concede zero

Reactions: ByH