tried it for 15 games with benevento in serie b, 11 win, 4 draw 1 loss, seems good but i think because of general quality of my squad. All the victories came from 1-0, 2-1, 2-0 maximum, with a lot of shots incredibly missed by my strikers

The tactic on the results page is called 352 Shaolin chicken wings

which one is it ? none of the downloads are actually called that , trying to download the right tactics is made difficult if all you do is shove all the updates on the same page

The tactic on the results page is called 352 Shaolin chicken wings

which one is it ? none of the downloads are actually called that , trying to download the right tactics is made difficult if all you do is shove all the updates on the same page
It'll be updated on the next update to the testing table you second line isn't very clear?
Originally this tactic was called Shaolin but the original author amended it to an Invincible. If you read up through the thread (there aren't a lot of posts for this tactic) you'll actually see when it changed.

Tried this today - won 9 in 10, unbeaten so far, seems really solid

how can i down the new version? coz when i downloaded it's still a v3

That's correct latest version is the one when you press the download button.

but when i check your pic on update version, 2ST thì PF instead of AF. V3 that i downloaded was still using AF?

anyway the result is quite good, will post pic after finish seasond