3d problem plz help

• Thread starter Thread starter Avenger123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1K
A

Avenger123

Hi, have a problem with my 3D Match screen, every match it looks like my players are on a pivot and have no other animation but swaying side to side, was wondering if anyone knew how I could fix this?

Mine worked, then I screwed up either my CPU or video card settings and now I have the mobile foosballers. Sucks but I got used to it pretty quickly.

I don't get what the problem is could you show me a screenshot? or maybe make a 10 second video? If it slows down or even freezes you should visit my post on "How to increase football manager performance". Click on my site in my signature and then over to that article or click here

I don't get what the problem is could you show me a screenshot? or maybe make a 10 second video? If it slows down or even freezes you should visit my post on "How to increase football manager performance". Click on my site in my signature and then over to that article or click here

Where is it? I can't find it :S

I think i same with you. Im very pesimistis with the game. Because this game is my favorite game. But i don't can play with 3D mode. Please help me!!!

I have the same problem after installing patch 10.2. Before that everything was ok. So probably this don't has connection with graffic card and etc.

Back