3rd season chelsea.

• Thread starter Thread starter Temps101
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 1K

Temps101

Reaction score
im now in my 3rd season, iv sold a few players and added a few new 1s. iv just sold essien for 36 million, i was wondering if any1 would recomend a new cm to eventually take over lampard and accompany camacho, i want him to be youngish about 21 to 24, this is my team let me know wot u think. oh and i have 65 million for new signings

Lol cant belive u r asking for help whn u r chelsea lol but id get
Moutinho
or
camacho

he would be about 28, which isnt very old and i dont think 36million for the best player (at the start) is that good of a deal tbh

he would be about 28, which isnt very old and i dont think 36million for the best player (at the start) is that good of a deal tbh

I agree, at 28, he would be at his prime, and also, if he had a good start to the season, when it comes to January, you probably could have got around 45-50m for him.

i sold essien because he didnt do anything really for me in my second season so fancied a change. i bought veloso n hes brilliant, heres my team now comments welcome.

Cristian Rodriguez is a good Left Winger, he's really fast and scores a lot of goals... And for 2nd or 3rd Striker I recommend Lisandro Lopez, because he can score in a flash =D

Btw Miguel Veloso it's not as good as Raul Meireles xD (because Veloso belongs to the rival team of my club XD)

PS: a good young midfielder is Ryan McGowan from Hearts.. He's 19years old and belongs to the Australia Squad :D scores some goals also XD

Meh, Raúl Meireles it's not that good. Moutinho does wonders for my Arsenal, scores a fair amount of free-kicks and has a nice number of assists.
But has you are in 3rd season, go scout some regens, maybe you can find a nice piece of business.

And if your using patch 3.0 give Sergio Busquets a chance, he's also pretty nice and cheap.

Essien is always inconsistent, plus u can always find better option with 36 million.

Back