3rd Season with Leeds United... DR, AMR and Striker needed

• Thread starter Thread starter Chronos75
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 864

Chronos75

Reaction score
Hello,

I go into the third Season with Leeds and want to improve my Rank 8 from my first season in the PL.

I'm looking for this kind of players (maximum age should be 25):
DR: Good Defensive Worker with some kind of spirit on the offense (but needing much)

AMR: This was a main strength of my team but Snodgrass left for Everton and I need a new man on the right wing. He should be strongly offensive minded and if he can also kick corners it would help a lot. His Role should be either an inside winger or winger.

ST: A physical presence in the middle is needed. I had some success with Ross McCormack there but there where also games I could get absolutey nothing from the man in the middle. I would like to have a guy who can play as a complete forward, but this players seem to be rare so a normal poacher would do it also. Like I said before: He should be very athletic and strong, because he will nearly play every game in the next season.

I have a budget of around 25 Millions which I want to spend mainly for these three players. Main Focus are the offensive guys, because I've two DR Backs in my squad but they are medicore at best... the Australian Chris Herd and the American Eric Lachaj.

Back