4-1-1-3-1 Possession tactic, 2 Trequartista's, Sigurosson = 41 goals from AM

• Thread starter Thread starter hsn6
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 8K

hsn6

Reaction score
I wanted to create a possession tactic so my team plays like Barcelona and i always like to play with a trequartista in the old game so i wanted to do the same in fm12.

While watching Chelsea vs Barcelona in the Champions League, i came up with this tactic:

View attachment 250645

i have set Sigurisson and Kavacic to swap position, copying iniesta and fabergas in the chelsea game
lb - support
RB - wing back
both fullbacks wideplay is to hug touchline

View attachment 250648

one of the CB is set to run with ball and run from deep often like Pique

First time winning the Premier League with this tactic:
View attachment 250660

The is not the best tactis in the world, and in not all games it will dominate possession like Barca.

It could do with some people trying it and tweaking it to make it better. This season i have started using attack strategy in games against weaker teams.

Using it i have won the major trophies and this current season i finally won the Champions League.

Champions league final
View attachment 250651View attachment 250652View attachment 250653

Supercup win against Barca
View attachment 250655View attachment 250656View attachment 250657

Shouts:
when i start the match i dont use any but in the 2nd half i sometimes use: get ball forward and work ball in to box. sometimes it can be a different shout depending on the other teams formation.

Corners:

if you have a good corner taker and defender with good heading then he will most likey score you 10+ goals a season

Sigurosson = 41 goals in a season from midfield
View attachment 250658View attachment 250659

This season
View attachment 250661View attachment 250662View attachment 250663View attachment 250664View attachment 250665View attachment 250666View attachment 250667View attachment 250668View attachment 250669

download tactic

[video=youtube_share;xkeHC9Q4c8I]http://youtu.be/xkeHC9Q4c8I[/video]

Last edited:
Can u plz post an attributes screenshot of Sigurðsson?

Last edited:
1) welcome to the forums mate :)
2) you are in 2017, you should be dominating the league by now...
3) that is not much possession at all mate, some pretty poor results there to be honest, especially as Utd and Arsenal (well all the big teams) become rather **** to be fair after 5 years or so..
4) You are creating a good amount of ccc's in most matches, but its not really a possession tactic.. post a few SS of your passing analysis
5) other than that it looks like a semi decent tactic, great season for Gylfi :)

your settings for the defender, lol :P

1) welcome to the forums mate :)
2) you are in 2017, you should be dominating the league by now...
3) that is not much possession at all mate, some pretty poor results there to be honest, especially as Utd and Arsenal (well all the big teams) become rather **** to be fair after 5 years or so..
4) You are creating a good amount of ccc's in most matches, but its not really a possession tactic.. post a few SS of your passing analysis
5) other than that it looks like a semi decent tactic, great season for Gylfi :)

your settings for the defender, lol :P

Any tips to improve my tactic, should i set one of my players as a playmaker?

i think i would more score more goals if i didnt have my striker as a trequartista but i dont want to change because i like the way the team plays. i might try deeplying forward.

View attachment 250817View attachment 250818View attachment 250819View attachment 250820

Sigurðsson is pretty amazing..
And im guessing a lot of his goals came also from long shots, free kicks and penaltys.. (in addition of course to great finishing and composure stats)
Great player..;)

can you upload it elsewhere, medifire won`t download it

Back