4-1-2-1-2 FakeStorm (high possession and attacking football)

n3vercore

Reaction score
Hi all,
i would like to share this tactic with you guys so you can enjoy it (at least i hope so) and help me to improve it. Attached a first version of the tactic. Please give it a try.

General description: as the title says, it's a possession based tactic, short passes generally and really offensive. You'll concede something while defending (almost always your oppenents will score, so if you want a balanced or a tactic with a solid defense, this tactic won't help you), but you'll score a lot! That's exactly the philosophy of my tactic: "if you score more of your opponents, you win!"
That said, i didn't try it with a top team. I just tried it in an italian Serie B underdog team (Lecce) and for half season in Serie A (always Lecce, just won serie B). Got good results and even when losing played a good football, so i decided to share it. Some screenshot below.

Serie B season: I lost 4 games in raw after winning Serie B (i just gave bench players the opportunity to play but they where out of shape as much of them didn't play for a lot of time).
In serie A i obviously improved the team, still really low budget and tried to not abuse loans, so still underdog team.

As i said, the tactic is already totally playable (and funny to use), still tips to improve it are welcome.
ps: i didn't make set pieces myself. I'm using a set from another tactic took on this forum, but i can't remember its name (deleted it) and can't find it :( if you know where i took these set pieces please tell me and i'll credit the author.
Have fun ;)

Last edited:
Well done on the OP. seen some terrible efforts recently.

what about training and oi's

I leave OI to the assistant manager. Attached my weekly training and a how a 4 weeks schedule looks like. Try to train any voice in Goalkeeping, Attacking and Defending sections in a month replacing sessions of the same typologies. I hope i've been clear.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Hi,

Which positions score/assist the most?

Thank you

Both strikers score a lot (i would say the PF scores a bit more). Most of assists will come from fullbacks and AM. Just give a look at attached screenshots. Tumminello is my PF, Botheim AF, Falco was my AM in serie B (Arabidze AM in serie A), Costinha and Palenca RB, Reguilon and Calderoni LB ;)