ynnerr

Reaction score
Just ended today the 2022/2023 season with Juventus

I've played the last 2 season before this one with Sassuolo leading them to win SerieA but i decided to accept this challenge because Juvetus was going through a pretty bad phase in my save. It can be from the top teams with the worst finances I can remember in any of my saves.
I couldn't hire anyone, not even kids with 19 years with low salaries, it was simply impossible.
Having Ronaldo receive 750m / week makes this whole process even more difficult so that in the next season i will have to be lose him, and possibly some other players of high importance.

The season was quite difficult, because without the depth in the various positions I had many games playing with players out of position, either by yellow cards or injuries. But even so, I think that after having tried a lot of tactics, this one turned out to be pretty good.

I do not use OI's and I leave the training under the Assistant Coach
I only use OI against big teams and only use high pressure at their attackers.

I scored 82 goals and conceded 33. I noticed that i concead many goals from set pieces so thats something that i have to work in the next Season.

Some photos Below

Download:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/zlsisosj6712g9x/4-1-2-3_AssimetricV1.fmf/file

Hope i could help you and feel free to test it and give me your opinions

Just collected man city job in my save in year 2025 haven't started the season yet... Will use the tactics and tell you about the results