gibbo101

Reaction score
Hi all,

I don't usually make FM tactics, however, the last few FM's there have been a lack of Poacher tactics which is my overall favourite type of striker to deploy.

I've set out to make a 4-1-2-3 utilising 3 poachers up front, similar to the styles of play of FM12/13's best 4-1-2-3 tactics and overall I'm pretty satisfied. Its by no means perfect, defense is a bit leaky but it is rather amusing seeing 3 poachers cause absolute panic in the opponents 6 yard box.

I've used the create a club function, taking over the team predicted to finish bottom of the Vanarama South league. Finished 10th which I am happy with considering I spent half the season with unsuitable players for the formation I wanted to use.

2rnxb40.png

uom7s.png

2qi8uvn.png

As you can see from the screenshots its a 4-3-3 / 4-1-2-3 utilizing a high tempo with direct passing and high pressing. The idea being to win the ball off the opponent and launch a blistering attack catching them out of position.

Pitch size: Standard
OI's: None
Set pieces: Left as default
Training: Left on Match Tactics as was making various adjustments through the season.

Have a go and see how you get on. If anyone can improve the defense / attacking potency please share results and tactics file.

Last edited: