Reckitt06

Reaction score
View attachment 461325

Hi everyone - not going to pretend that I'm an expert in tactic building (this is my first ever upload in 10 years playing the game!). I've stumbled across a tactic which has finally got my striker consistently scoring, and my centrebacks hitting high ratings.

Playing with 3 up front, 2 of which are False 9's either side of a Complete forward.

Having previously played with a 4-2-3-1 formation, I noticed that my striker was always isolated and shooting from deep - to little success.

The 2 False 9's act as a great way to involve the CF in the game and get the ball into the box at least.

There are a few ups and downs defensively - but I'm much happier with scoring every game, instead of getting 30 shots per game from distance. Also - a bit less consistent away from home, but getting a few wins against the bigger teams.

Playing with Spurs, I've retrained a few attacking midfield players to fit into the striker role. I've changed to this tactic mid-season but have immediately noticed my results picking up.

I'll add results from a full season played with this tactic once I've played through.

Have a go with it if you like - any advice on improving it would be much appreciated!

Match Prep & Opposition Instructions

I've left both of these to my Assistant.

Early Results:

On a good run of results which included a home and away win over Chelsea

Home

View attachment 461308View attachment 461307View attachment 461306View attachment 461305

Away

View attachment 461304View attachment 461303View attachment 461301View attachment 461300

Last edited:
Will do! - Getting through the remainder of the season now - added screenshots from a home and away match vs Chelsea - typical of the way my games have gone so far.

Last edited: