4-1-2-3 tactic by manutdfan1999

manutdfan1999

Reaction score
4-1-2-3new.tac

over the last 24 hours ive created a tactic that i think is good. However i havent had the chance to test it fully so i thought i would upload it here so other users could test it for me and give feedback on how to improve it.
the tactic looks like this:
2012072600002.jpg

some notes about the tactic:
  • The central striker scores the most but needs good attributes in pace, acceleration, finishing, composure and off the ball. it would also help if he had the bets offside trap PPM.
  • the wider strikes assist more but score themselves less.
  • they almost act as wingers.
  • the full-backs do alot of running as they get foward alot so could do with high stamina.
  • this tactic score quite a few from corners.
  • before you plat a match with this tactic go to the set peice tab and add your central strike to the target man list

Last edited:
What results have you had using this?
ive only used it for a few games with barcelona but beat real madrid 4-0 in the super cup 2nd leg. im currently trying it with arsenal but thought i would upload it so other users cn help me improve it

i dont know i havent really looked t the grid tactic much but i suppose in some ways it probaly is similar

here are the results to the first few fixtures
2012072600003.jpg

and here are the players in my first team
2012072600004.jpg

Similar to my tactic, I recommend you test it with a worse team than Arsenal as any tactic is fairly easy with Arsenal.

hazza i would test it with a weaker team but cant as cant play fm for the next week as going on holiday early in the morning and have other things to do

Are the outside strikers tracking back the opposing fullbacks like the grid tactic?

Back