4-1-4-1 Gengenpress with very defensive formatiom.

View attachment 1182698

hate that second part of the season when everyone is unhappy because they where not allowed to transfer out:(

I think the original and your tweak are really effective...Defo my favourite of the beta so far...probably going to take steam offline until anything else decent comes out and an update ruins the tactic.

I'm finding i'm getting a better tune out of my IF's by playing left footed on left and right footed on right? What are your experiences WE?

I think the original and your tweak are really effective...Defo my favourite of the beta so far...probably going to take steam offline until anything else decent comes out and an update ruins the tactic.

I'm finding i'm getting a better tune out of my IF's by playing left footed on left and right footed on right? What are your experiences WE?

don't really matter for me, left or right footed ;)

if u are fan of 4123 than try KNAP's Pilgrimage outstanding tactic

Not really, I have abandoned that tactic it's working with right players, with better teams. It wouldn't be good underdog tactic.

I can say that is a very good underdog team. I play with that tactic from the day you posted, and i play it now and it still work very good for me (underdog team)

I can say that is a very good underdog team. I play with that tactic from the day you posted, and i play it now and it still work very good for me (underdog team)

what are your result? and what team r u playing?

what are your result? and what team r u playing?

ASU Politehnica Timisoara, Romanian second division:
1st season, Media Prediction 12th in Second League, finished 3rd and promoted
2nd season, MP last in 1st League, finished 8th
3rd season, MP last in 1st League, finished 5th
4th season, MP 8th in 1st League, now i'm 3rd after 10 matches

I have a weak team but the Fuss 1.0 tactic helped me to gain some very good results

Last edited:
This is a brilliant tactic, but away from home I really struggle. 5 away wins all season with Forest. Great tactic though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk