4-2-1-3 CCC Scoring Galore Tactic By awalker

• Thread starter Thread starter awalker14
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 10K

awalker14

Reaction score
Soo lately as you may know iv been working on a possession tactic

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...session-tactic-work-unbelievable-results.html and now i feel iv took that as far as it can go on 13.2.2 patch.

Soo iv now started working on a new tactic. The aim of my new tactic was to keep everything balanced, keep it simple at the back and in midfield and play more direct up top. I also wanted to use IF and get alot of goals for my striker.
Soo i created a tactic and tested it with Bayern Munich and after a few tweaks here and there the results i have to say surprised me. I went on to test with derby and Leeds i had some good results however testing with these was limited as iv been too addicted to my long term save!
All screen shots will be from my long term save and i must stress that my Derby team is very good!

View attachment 302502View attachment 302503
Soo i use the more attacking one for gamers where the odds are even or in my favor and use the slightly more defensive one for team who have the upper hand over me.

CCC/HC
View attachment 302505View attachment 302506 View attachment 302508View attachment 302509

View attachment 302510View attachment 302511 View attachment 302514View attachment 302515

So has you can iv uploaded 4 games which show CCC/HC:
Derby v Stoke - My Striker got goals from just 7 shots!
Derby v OPR - Was a league cup game basically played my youth team (Surprise result as OPR are top of prem!)
Derby v Southampton - i should have scored alot more.
Derby v arsenal - I have to say this shocked me! my biggest ever result against my bogey team

I should mention when i tested with derby and leeds in the championship that i didn't quite score this many goals or create as many chances although i did always create twice as many as my opponent.

My season using his tactic:

View attachment 302729View attachment 302730View attachment 302731View attachment 302732

League Table:
View attachment 302733

games played/score/conceded:
View attachment 302734

My strikers goals (Top goal scorer in league):
View attachment 302735

Best season results:
Derby County 5 - 1 Real Madrid
Derby county 7 -1 Spurs
Derby county 8 - 1 Stoke City
Derby county 6 - 2 Arsenal
Derby county 7 - 0 QPR
Derby county 7 - 0 Newcastle
Derby county 6 - 0 Fulham
Derby county 5 - 0 Spurs

I scored 5 goals or more in 11 games in one season!

Training:
general: "Fitness" very high untill 1 week before season then change to "attacking" average
Match pep: "Tactics" only at 50% untill fully learned tactics then 30% on attacking "movement" or "teamwork"

Shouts:
I dont really use shouts but i guess you could you use:
-exploit the flanks
-shoot on sight
-play wider or narrower depending which tactic your using

Opponent instructions:
Back 4 - tight marking, always close down, show onto weaker foot
Midfield - always close down and show onto weaker foot also tight mark wingers
Strikers - show onto weaker foot
You can also just ask your assistant

Red Card
If you have someone sent off then take of your AMC and switch to the more defensive tactic and play 4-2-2-1
(basically no DM)

Tactical info:
in order of inportance:
LW/RW - Pace, dribbling, finishing, long shots, crossing
ST - Finishing, Composure, off the ball
ACM - off the ball, passing, dribbling, flare, pace
CM - Passing, creativity, work rate, decisions

LB/RB - stamina, pace, crossing, marking, tackling
CB - Heading, Anticipation, positioning, marking, tackling

Play the wrong footers on the wrong wing (left footer RW, right footer on right)

If you dont mind your striker getting all the goals then you could set your LW/RW to cross rarley (you will score more goals with your LW/RW but your striker score less goals)

While in a game if you feel you are being dominated then switch to the slightly more defensive tactic.
Also if wining by the odd goal with 10-15 mins left switch to the more defensive tactic.

Also when desperate to score put the home tactic on and switch to overload (Saved me few times)

tactics:

View attachment 302736 - Attacking version
View attachment 302737 - defensive version
View attachment 302539 - just put this in there soo i have 3 good tactics

Enjoy and let me know how you get on below!

If anyone would like to test this tactic and give me feedback and screen shots then i will credit you in my post aswel as put your success story up (test it with any team from New york red bulls to fc united)
Thanks

Last edited:
just started a new game with real sociedad no money no signings first game away to barca started with your away tactic was in the game then went 1 down from a corner then with 10mins left went to your home tactic and in the 92nd min castro cut in side down the left and curled it into top corner from outside the box decent start

just started a new game with real sociedad no money no signings first game away to barca started with your away tactic was in the game then went 1 down from a corner then with 10mins left went to your home tactic and in the 92nd min castro cut in side down the left and curled it into top corner from outside the box decent start

Nice if you change LW/RW to cross rarely they you will score more goals like that

8 games in and im 4th the tactics play some great attacking football but i am letting a canny few goals in to any suggestions

8 games in and im 4th the tactics play some great attacking football but i am letting a canny few goals in to any suggestions

where are you conceding goals from? (home or away) What tactic are you conceding goals with? what type of goals are you conceding?

+ with the home tactic you will concede goals due to how attacking it is

Mate do we keep crossing for the inside forwards as rarely or does it work better with crossing as sometimes?

Back