kitch

Reaction score
Here is my 4-2-3-1 tactic (pics below) playing fluid attacking possession football, I got the base of the tactic of another forum user, but opted for 2 wingers and 1 AMC apposed to 3 AMC, used in the second of the season when I took over at bayer in 10th position managed to get them 3rd qualifying for champions league.... and now in my first full season at Leverkusen, and is working exceptionally well, high scoring too with 58 league goals in 21 games.
View attachment 461284View attachment 461285
Both full backs set to: run wide/close down more/mark tighter/

Both DM are set to: mark tighter / Shoot less often / (your better of the 2 at passing set to more risky passes.

Both IF (Inside Forward) set to: Shoot less often / Shorter passing / Get forward when possible

AMC is set to: Dribble more / Shoot more often / Get forward when ever possible. (based on my players strengths)

the idea of the tactic to me is it allows for brilliant attacking options with the front 4 but keeping the play wide it instead of compact in the centre with the 3 AMC as I have seen many use.
and with the use of 2 DM who pick up all second balls and press the opposition AMC/Forwards. allowing quick return of the ball, and retain possession. worth noting you could set one of the DM to Regista ( Lars Bender in my team ) to give more passing options.

Last edited:
can u show some screens from ur games against top teams of ur league/europe league/champs league m8 ;) ?

Last edited:
post back how you get on kitch, finally have a little time on my side so going to start a Napoli save, been looking at tactics for a while and this could be well suited naturally for my side, will post back in a few days how the season progresses !

This tactic it's very good why nobody is taking it in account ? Anyway I love the build up of play and so many player can score :wub:

Thanks a lot!

One suggestion I change the Complete forward in a false 9 8-|

I hsve take on board the use of thr false 9 instead of the comolrte forward and it isdoing vrry well.my advce is to turn philosopy to control when plsying away from home

So no OI's.

I take it left foot on right, right foot on left?

any idea about training?
i am really struggling defensevily we have the best attack and the worst defence in the bundesliga

So i was conceding and sway from home wasnt doing well.
This are the tweaks i did:
Striker changed to f9
Both wingers on support
Rb left auto
Lb support
Gk to deliver short

View attachment 456643View attachment 456642many apologies for not posting for awhile haha been busy, loving the updates and the tweaks you are making, and i'm glad its working for others as well. just won the league and champions league with my Leverkusen side now, I have made a few changes my self, I changed the wide men to wingers now and the lone striker is now advanced forward mainly because I just like to keep the as forward as possible, as for the DMC I use the regista all the time with my own regen and lars bender in that position. and as for training I have mine set to attacking movement and main focus alternating, from balanced to attacking... then during January its set to fitness mainly because there are no games for a month in Germany then haha would love to see some screens of others on how they are getting cheers, for the feedback, as for the defending make sure your full backs are set to close down more and mark more tightly same goes for your dmc, also have you got team instruction set to hassle opponents too.

Last edited:
yes this corner bud was highlighted by another user and I adopted into my tactic have since re tweaked it since the updates have stopped it working so well but I have found I still get an above averge amount of goals from corners.