NeverLie2Me

Reaction score

Hello,

I'm happy that I can share my new tactic - Cerberus. This tactic was tested on Arsenal FC on 15.1.4 patch.

Tactics name is not accidental - Cerberus had three heads - each head is one of offensive players in this tactic: False Nine supported by Inside Forward and Winger. Also very important is neck as Shadow Striker. Next we have Deep Lying Playmaker and Box to Box Midfielder. Defensive players are two Central Defenders supported by Wing Backs.

I played Arsenal FC, in my opinion its preaty good team to use this tactic. I chose players:

Sweeper Keeper - Szczęsny, Ospina
Wing Back (Right) - Debuchy, Chambers (Will be great to have player, in addition to the defending skills, with good crossing skill)
Central Defender (Right) - Mertesacker, Sokratis (It have to player with good heading skills, because we need him in set pieces)
Central Defender (Left) - Koscielny, Balanta (Could be lower but faster than CDR, we have more belaying)
Wing Back (Left) - Gibbs, Monreal (Will be great to have player, in addition to the defending skills, with good crossing skill)

Box to Box Midfielder - Ramsey, Romero (We need typical Box2box, will be great to have player with good long shots skill - Pogba will be master here)
Deep Lying Playmaker - Wilshere, Arteta (We need typical playmaker here)

Winger - Sanchez, Walcott, Oxlade-Chamberlain (We need fast player, with good dribble and crossing skills)
Shadow Striker - Ozil, Cazorla (I chose players with good playmaking skills, but I think players like Rooney will be dynamite on this possition)
Inside Forward - Depay, Podolski (It have to be player with very good long shot, dribble and technique skills, better leg isn't very important)

False Nine
- Giroud, Welbeck (I played Giroud in main squad, he scored a lot, most goals from head, so I think players like Drogba will be great here)

Assisatant Coach resposibillity is to set pre-match instructions.

Team talks - You have to win this! (Always)

Thought that in FM15 won't be option to create plug-and-play tactics, but I think this is it.

I played main squad in BPL and Champions League. All other games belonged to the second squad.

View attachment 321856

BPL Stats:

View attachment 321855

Schedue:

View attachment 321854 View attachment 321853

Transfers:

View attachment 321852

and finally Cerberus:

View attachment 321851 View attachment 321175

Cerberus Download - https://www.sendspace.com/file/im0qgs

Last edited:
Mertesacker have only 2 goals, same Koscielny. Maybe smtg wrong with set-pieces?

Sokratis is good defender?

Yes, this stat isn't very good, but tons of posts and bars was hited and after this smbelse score the goal. Will try to work on this set pieces.

Hmm... Sokratis? I bought him coz I need 2nd deffender and he played only in FA Cup and League Cup. I think he isn't that good to spend 20kk on him, but 12kk, its ok I think

Hmmmm like the look of this, maybe a bit leaky though? Or maybe even better if set pieces adjusted, I will try later

I think its game engine coz i shoot 30 time and score 2 goles and oponent shoot 3 time and score 2 goles too...