• Views Views 11K

Igneos79

Banned
Reaction score
Player roles and duties

PI2_zps4735a47d.jpg

Team instructions

TI2_zps31320aa7.jpg

Well, everything is in the screenshot. You need two limited defenders, two wing backs, two centre mids, two attacking and one supporting amc, and a deeplying forward....Man City would be ideal for this tactic, and I've also had good success with Q.P.R. Even if your players are weak, and you concede a goal, you will still play well, like Q.P.R players, but if you are Man City or some better club, you should destroy everyone. I like to call it Diablo, as it reminds me of that famous tactic from fm08 or 09, can't remember. It should fit every team that has natural players in it's required position, but the success is based on the players ability rating. More stars in abilty rating, more you destroy.
Give it a go if you have the required players, you wont regret it.

4-2-3-1 Diablo.tac

Diablo:D, have you any screenshots of results, my Man Utd team will never lose then

Diablo:D, have you any screenshots of results, my Man Utd team will never lose then

all you need to do with ManU is basic 4-4-2 Fluid Attacking....everything else default....kill me if you lose a single game.

Mate, I can already see this thread getting closed within 12 hours due to abusive language. When naming a tactic " Diablo", just be aware that you have more or less promised 3 points in every game and when people don't get that ( and no, they won't), things will turn nasty.

So, just be prepared for it.

my everton just destoyed napoli 6-1 in firendly game :0

Can we have just a tad bit more info please mate:

Match training
General Training
Etc
Etc
Etc

????

Well, I'm not insulting anyone, nor am I inviting anyone to insult me, fluid attacking 4-4-2 default worked for my friend. He didnt lose a single game in whole season, but that was fm2012, dunno if that works here. Anyway, it shouldnt be to difficult to create a tactic for the strongest team in the league. About all other info, everything you want to do is at your disposal, including opposition instructions, training etc. Link works, as far as I can tell.

Back