How did u get timo Werner playing?

Firstly I got him tutored by a player with high determination (drogba) which boosted his determination and work rate amonst other stats.

Secondly I designed the formation to give the striker as many chances as possible, using wingers set to support with 15+ accelaration and crossing to deliver lots if crosses and a AP behind with the instruction "try more risky passes" delivering lots of through balls.

Using Werner as an AF instead of a poacher improves his movement its a less static role.

Last edited:
gonna give this ago with liverpool with the latest transfer updates, will keep you updated after every 10 games!

Arsenal Save Update:

Update:

Finally had some time to play FM its been nearly a week!, I have now won 25 games in a row, I've even surprised myself with how consistent this tactic is and how I'm dominating the other big teams in the league home and away, playing really nice attacking football as well :D.

Hope it works as well for everyone else as it is for me, would like as many people to test it :D.

Results:

View attachment 368257

Liverpool Away Win:

View attachment 368254

Man City Win:

View attachment 368253

Update:

Finally had some time to play FM its been nearly a week!, I have now won 25 games in a row, I've even surprised myself with how consistent this tactic is and how I'm dominating the other big teams in the league home and away, playing really nice attacking football as well :D.

Hope it works as well for everyone else as it is for me, would like as many people to test it :D.

Results:

View attachment 616849

Liverpool Away Win:

View attachment 616855

Man City Win:

View attachment 616856

Would anyone like to test my tactic?

Afternoon, I have implemented this tactic in my Man Utd save, won the league first season and made the final of the champions league x2 years running, losing both to Bayern. I do find that it is not as consistant as yours appears to be, but giving it time, thank you for this tactic however!!!

Afternoon, I have implemented this tactic in my Man Utd save, won the league first season and made the final of the champions league x2 years running, losing both to Bayern. I do find that it is not as consistant as yours appears to be, but giving it time, thank you for this tactic however!!!

Thanks for testing my tactic! Good to see you won the league, really unlucky losing 2 cl finals, 3rd time lucky? Lol

Whats been your best win so far?

hopefully although got a tough champ league group draw.

I would say a 5-2 victory over City in the league would be my favorite, followed closely by a 2-0 away win at Real Madrid.

The only player for me who has problems with cards is the BWM, but that is to be expected.

The only player for me who has problems with cards is the BWM, but that is to be expected.

Its the nature of the postion, best thing to do is to have 2 good BWMs one on the bench and then you can substitute your BWM if he gets yellow carded.

What team are you? How you getting on in the league?

Having had 3 average seasons in the Championship with my Wrexham team (13th, 6th, 6th), i thought i'd give your tactic a go.
I ended up finishing 2nd and gaining promation :)
Im now 9 games into the Premiership and curently sitting in 3rd position, with some great results so far.
Thanks for the tactic, its one of if not the best tactic if used so far :)
View attachment 365114View attachment 365113View attachment 365112

Having had 3 average seasons in the Championship with my Wrexham team (13th, 6th, 6th), i thought i'd give your tactic a go.
I ended up finishing 2nd and gaining promation :)
Im now 9 games into the Premiership and curently sitting in 3rd position, with some great results so far.
Thanks for the tactic, its one of if not the best tactic if used so far :)
View attachment 624007View attachment 624010View attachment 624015

Thanks for your feedback good to see its working so well :) nice goal difference in your first season and nice win away against Arsenal!

Last edited: