4-2-3-1-narrow tactic-win champion league with Lille

tyty512

Reaction score
I use 4-2-3-1,narow and tempo attack.U have feel live in a exciteing match,the team score many goals,goals come from every direction.Your team often overwhelm shot and CCC,you may be angry because your player miss many change. I don't use bug conner.
Gk - Handling, Reflexes and One on Ones
DR/DL - Heading, Tackling, Decisions, Passing,Stamina,Pace
DC- Tackling, Heading, Positioning and Passing,Decision,Jumping
MC - Passing, Creativity, First Touch, Heading.Beside Finish and Long Shot help him
AMC - Dribbling, Pace,Passing,First Touch.Beside Finish,Anticipation and Long shot help him score many goals
ST -Pace,Finish,Anticipation.Dribbling and Heading is only more 13
This is link
http://www.filefront.com/17147928/go...-Feb-2012.tac/

Use it with Lille Metropole
The first season,win league1,french cup.europa league,no buy any player
The second season.win league1,french cup and champion league

The Pitch Size is minimum.
No Opposition Instructions are used.
No use bug corner

losclillemtropolevbarce.png

losclillemtropolevfcbay.png

losclillemtropolevliver.png

romavlosclillemtropole2.png

losclillemtropolevvilla.png

losclillemtropolevshakh.png

Last edited:
very impressive results there. Might give it a bash later ;)

Is this a new version of your old Goalstorm and if so, how is it different from your previous one found in your other thread ?Looking forward to trying it :D

Is this a new version of your old Goalstorm and if so, how is it different from your previous one found in your other thread ?Looking forward to trying it :D

yeah,Many people don't like use wizard tactic as fm09.Thus.I created new tactic
The important difference is 3 AMC move down more to scramble ball.Thus I think new version will defend better the older tactic

looks good very impressive results. quick question; is any of the CAM:s the primary goalscorer or do they score an equal amount of goals? just wondering:)

I think 3AMC can score amount approximate 25-35 in a season in league
I have good AMCs and they score more 40goals/per season

i started 1 with lille can you tel me who you had were please a screen shot would be perfect

hey you play with playmaker, target man?
NO use playmaker and target man because my team don't depend anyone
i started 1 with lille can you tel me who you had were please a screen shot would be perfect
first season squal,buy buonanotte(can't play from 1.1.2010),verratti(wonderkid),emanuel pio.Use V3 for first season
losclillemtropole2.png

second season buy annan,ochoa,kramaric,fernando,grabiel silva,beck and a random FC.Still use V3
third season use final vesion,I also win league 1 and champion league(win Mancity,Alt Madrid,Real madrid,Barca).I will update some screen about this season
what patch use?
all of the patch
Going to give it a bash with France. Will tell you how I get on after the World Cup
I'm waiting.................

I will definetly look to give it a bash sometime soon

i have use the older goalstrom tactic and i think that good tactic for my milan, so ill use this new one

nice work (H)

Used it with Valencia and my team were winning most games but its really important to have good wing backs. Also using it with Leeds now and it works really good in the lower divisions (Should be promoted next season will let you know how it go's in the premiership)

i have use the older goalstrom tactic and i think that good tactic for my milan, so ill use this new one

nice work (H)

Used it with Valencia and my team were winning most games but its really important to have good wing backs. Also using it with Leeds now and it works really good in the lower divisions (Should be promoted next season will let you know how it go's in the premiership)

Keep up your good work.I feel glad because it work with u