Tubpac

Reaction score
Hello guys i'm in the second season with man.UTD, And As the title describe my formation, Currently having problems with Rio and vidic? Any idea on how to play these 2. Then i'm wondering if muller should be a Wing or an inside forward? Then i have Rooney alone on the top, i Think he is one of the best attackers in the World, so i putted Him alone up there, but seems to be working? How should i play him? When he is alone? Or should i look for a new striker partner to him, and take one of my midfielders off? Any suggestions would be lovely, thanks

I would put Ferdinand as Central Defender - Stopper and Vidic as a Central Defender - Cover
Or maybe you can put them as a Ball playing\Limited defenders combination,not sure,never managed man utd.
Muller as an Inside forward he will score more that way.
Rooney as a Complete Forward.
Who do you have as an AMC ?

rio ball playing defender- defend
vidic central defender cover

the more attacking midfielder in the '2' should be in front of rio
the'3': inside forward/attack, alongside an advanced playmaker attack amc and the other winger/support. the fullback on the inside forward should be set to wingback auto, and fullback/atuo on the others. the central defender cover, and the more defensive mid should be on the same side as the inside forward and

Hey thanks alot for your answers very usefull. I was wondering if you had any ideas on Who could play at the '2 midfield with flamini? Was thinking xavi or Fabregas myself, Any suggestions?

carrick should be fine. but essentially someone along those lines. you basically want a pirlo-like player. veloso, defour, marchisio, huddlestone etc

Ozil btw

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

How about essien?

Ozil btw

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

How about essien?
haha, good luck buying him! chelsea wont ever sell

Oh really, hmmm Wierd Got him in my last game very easyly ;(

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:40 PM ----------

Any idea on how to play the 2' midfielders carrick and flamini ?

personally carrick dlp defend, flamini def mid support, but you might wanna play around with it first see if you like something else

muller as in thomas muller ? dident no he was on the game tryed serching for him nuttin come up

You gotta launch the whole german league and he'll show up on bayern, That what i did

Vidic - Central Defender - Defence

I've got Man Utd in third season, he became my bestplayer together with valencia and RvP.
Put Rio in second team, just use smalling, jones and evans. those guys develop very well together with vidic.

Vidic scored in my second season 18 times, deadly with a cornor

My second season I won everything: premier league, fa cup, league one, comunity and champions cup.
Played with carrick and wilshere before the defence, incredible build-up-play with evans. Evans got the inteligence and guts, so has Phil Jones

I nearly dominate every match with attacking football. Kicked out Barcelona in the champions cup with a over two matches: 8 -7 . **** of a game;)