Reaction score
Best colleagues
After playing fm 07-08-09-10-11-12-13-14 with tactics of another manager is decided to finally make a tactic on my own
It is based on the current tactics of Rsc Anderlecht Real life!

With talented midfielders, fast wingers and a real target men(Mitrovic)
He's been a beast for me,scored 30 goals in 44games,the wingers also score much goals
I've been tweaking,tweaking,tweaking the whole season to find the right solution

In the first season, I won all the prizes in belgium with just 2loan players and bought 1 belgian player at newyear
I've won Belgian supercup,belgian cup and belgian title.

I have not tested it with a top team (bayern,barca,real .........)

The intention is to chase the ball with pace and work towards the flanks where the fast wingers crosses indicate the target man or wait for the backs that overlap, if the ball is get intercepted , there are three midfielders claiming the ball and immediately back up the action

Make sure you have quick wingers and creative midfielders with good passing

I'm not going to give too much explanation because my english is not so good

I'm looking for people who want to test my tactics and want to tweak the set pieces

Team training
Pre season
Team cohesion-Def.position

In season
Attacking-def position

If I do not get many chances then I change to Balanced-attacking...

NO OPPONENT INSTRUCTIONS

I'm going to watch the tactics this season does and will continue
tweaking
One hint, keep your players happy

Link to download
http://www.filedropper.com/4-2-3-1steyversfinal

[/QUOTE]View attachment 328223View attachment 328221View attachment 328220View attachment 328219View attachment 328218View attachment 328217View attachment 328216

Last edited:
Testing with Liverpool now, switched to your tactic mid-season. Will update with progress

Will test it with Anderlecht. and let you know the outcome. Thanks

After a half season with this tactic i have to say that i am pleased. I have tweaked the tactic. I have added opposition instructions from this tactic http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/attachments/share-download-fm-15-tactics/706020d1415880546-%5B15-x-x%5D-4-1-3-2-banlance-tactic-v2-jaddo-fmkorea-cc.jpg and also when i play against lesser teams than my team (liverpool) i use the "drop deeper" in the defensive line and when it dont work i remove it entirely. Other than that the tactic is amazing. Cheers

Thank you very much for testing my tactic,could you upload some pictures? and does your striker score much goals?
regards glenn

Sure, i will update as soon as season finishes. I have about 4 games left. My top striker is balotelli and he scores about 1-2 goals average per game

Thanks for the photos, you have some nice results , this tactic simulates the actual game, with some adjustments will this tactic could be even better!
Certainly against the topteams.
For my team i gonna try the OP you used from fmkorea
Did you sell sturridge? because I think he is better than Balotelli for that position.

For all other users,i'd say,tweak alot and let me know the results;)

regards

I did sell strurridge as he is in my opinion - not a target player, he is more of an advanced forward and i got 30 million pounds for him so...yeah i sold him :p

Hey,

I also want to give the tactic a try, but I can't seem to download it. (I'm also gonna test it with Anderlecht, currently I'm in the middle of season 2 but my own tactic doesn't 'work' anymore).

Are you using player roles?

The tactic is still online so i dont know why you cant download it,yes i use player roles,they are in the tactic
regards

Hello,

Thanks a lot for th tactic. For a newbie like me it's very helpful.

Unfortunately, I was not vey successful. On my 1st season with Anderlecht I ended on the 4th position of the league and eliminated on the quarter final of the Belgian cup.

All I have done it's to download this tactic and apply it. I also set training ad define in the 1st post. So I only replace injured players and leave the team talk to Rene Peeters.

I played 30 matches (1st stage) win : 15 draw : 4 Lost : 11 goal for : 66 goal against : 49

Any advice for a newb like me ? Thanks

Last edited: