FMAdicct

Reaction score
I need a 4-2-3-1 TACTIC please.I don't like playing other formations at all.If you guys could help me would be great.

I have put up one myself,i have possesion but i have shots but rarely score and i have good strikers at swansea.

Against bigger teams like Arsenal i lost with bad playing,no possesion,no shots.
I use rock solid OI only half,Meaning that Tight Marking and Close down are set as Always,Tackling and Show onto Foot didn't used.

Please help me develop this one if you guys can,because i don't have a good PC and it takes a loot of time to test tactic,making different tweaks.

Please let me now if you can help me.

I uploaded the tactic.I'm currently at Swansea and planing a long term save with them.

I'm using a 4 2 3 1 by a guy called Kenny Powers over on Steam community. It's called 4231 control I think. With Newcastle UTD I won the premiership first season with pretty much the default squad and got to semis of FA cup. Very attacking but worth a look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have the time to test and make some tweaks. I advice you to make different tactics for different teams. Otherwise you aren't going to win every game, if that's your target.

I promise you, as soon as we are done with the one we are currently using, i will look into this. its a great formation, and there should be a choice for it out there!