Oddy1985

Reaction score
Hi guys, this is my first post on this site. I came up with this Spurs tactic and I've lost only once in the UEFA so far as I was giving some time to my back ups or else I would be undefeated.

4-2-3-1 high line, closing down and over 60% possession.

Some key points.

Always play 1 Winger and 1 Inside Forward. For example, if Chadli is your AML winger then Lamela is your AMR IF. If Sisto is your AMR winger then Pratto is the AML IF. (Bought those two in my game)

When Harry Kane requests to leave for United tell him you will not sell to the same division.

Dembele should be sold as the tactic doesn't work the same with a Box to Box midfielder. Deep lying playmaker (Bentaleb and Lucas Lima) play over 7.5.

Eriksen should be played as advanced playmaker attack to average over 8.0.

I could tweak my corner set pieces as I'm not currently scoring too much from there. (Any help would be greatly appreciated.)

Even though the tactic works great I just can't get my BWM to avg over a 7.0. (If someone can do that with a certain player or tweaking the position while still getting the results please let me know.) Could switch to CM Defend on that position. Results are pretty much the same.

As this is my first post I hope all the links and attachments work. Enjoy!

View attachment 217371View attachment 217370View attachment 217369

Last edited:
Try changing BWM to CM-Defend should stay more in its position

could be an idea to add a screen shot of the formation its self, just a person thing but i like being able to see the formation, so i know its the shape i want to play :)

could be an idea to add a screen shot of the formation its self, just a person thing but i like being able to see the formation, so i know its the shape i want to play :)

Why don´t you make your own tac? Then it will be exactly your shape!!!

Done. SS uploaded with team instructions. Its year two and I'm kinda messing around right now got 400 mil in the bank that's why you see all new players.

Done. SS uploaded with team instructions. Its year two and I'm kinda messing around right now got 400 mil in the bank that's why you see all new players.

cheers dude! and thats sooooooo much money! ill give this ago lower down the leagues, championship/league 1 and ill post how it gets on

Yup CM defend works too although its pretty much same rating.

strikers seem to be suffering from very low ratings nearly every game :(

strikers seem to be suffering from very low ratings nearly every game :(

Really? Hmm who is your striker? You could try to change his role I guess. I'm playing with Swansea right now and Gomis is doing great.

Really? Hmm who is your striker? You could try to change his role I guess. I'm playing with Swansea right now and Gomis is doing great.

I'm playing as middlesbrough it says they are passing poorly. first game like scored 6 since then things drop off I'm half way through the season and each striker is yet to get about 6 goals each, wingers have 10 goals each which is a shame as i love a striker being the focus of the goals

I'm playing as middlesbrough it says they are passing poorly. first game like scored 6 since then things drop off I'm half way through the season and each striker is yet to get about 6 goals each, wingers have 10 goals each which is a shame as i love a striker being the focus of the goals

I will start a save with them to see although I see that their strikers are not really meant to play as CF except for Stuani.

I don't know exactly what position you are in your save but although my strikers could be scoring more I am dominating the league. Who is your AMR IF? Make sure he is suited for the role is he left footed? This guy I got from spartak moscow on loan is doing amazing for me.

I don't know exactly what position you are in your save but although my strikers could be scoring more I am dominating the league. Who is your AMR IF? Make sure he is suited for the role is he left footed? This guy I got from spartak moscow on loan is doing amazing for me.

its strange, i was using stuani as the main striker, he got 6 in the first game, and then scored nothing until i was sacked, i see even nugent has plenty of goals for you swell, he didn't score once for me in 15 games.