whoark

Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm currently playing with Brazilian League's Sao Paulo, and I've been using a 4-2-3-1 tactic that gives me above average results, but it has lots of ups and downs.
An example of that: Semi-Final of Sao Paulo State Championship, first leg played at home, lost 2-4. The next game I'd have to win with a 3 goals difference to make it to the finals. I won, 5-0.
Next game, final, first leg, 2-1 at home. Then I lost 5-1 at the away match!

I don't know what I could to improve this tactic, since I'm aiming for the league title this season.

That tactic seems unbelievably attacking. How did you come to select the Roles, Duties, Mentality and TIs you did? There are a lot of TIs and some seem very questionable.

That tactic seems unbelievably attacking. How did you come to select the Roles, Duties, Mentality and TIs you did? There are a lot of TIs and some seem very questionable.

This.

You have all of your wide players forwards with no support for them. You also have all of your midfielders roaming around not holding positions, so basically your whole team goes forwards, and then you are left with two people back.

I am assuming you haven't watched this with full match - or at least extended - highlights?

I would recommend making a balanced tactic, with no TIs PIs etc, then watch how it plays a few games, and only change things if it needs it. More instructions does not make a tactic better.