Bertol

Reaction score
Not my tactic
DOWNLoAD
[FM2014] 4-2-4 przez Mister Maia - Clube menedżera Portugalia (FM2014)

ry46.png

572038d1399272829-4-2-4-mister-maia-3252d0dfb5d41f1b1d138bcc5c978078.png

r3m1.png

29zq5xu.png

2ed8eo2.png

mu7wx5.png

1109klx.png

scqjde.png

15fraqc.png

k3vlfn.png

2dvpqh1.png

ru76si.png

Last edited:
Appreciate the fact that you share supposedly good tactics with the community, but do you expect people to actually look at it when it doesn't even look like you made the slightest effort to a single tester? :p

If you have done that with Santa Clara then its more convincing. Portuguese league with the best teams playing isn't that hard I think...
Same principle why not try PSG to play in France....

hahaha

And its 2020....what happened with 2016 and 2017????

isnt my tactic. I only share this tactic because 104dg. Maybe this is ****. I saw a lot of good tactics from cm portugal on this forum and i dont understand portugal and i want hear your opinions. SRY my bad english

I am the beginning of 2018/19 with Fiorentina, already won everything, and I wanna try this tactic. I have been looking for a really good 4-2-2-2 so far in vain. I'll let you know how it goes. I managed to win the Italian Supercup against ****** Juventus 1-0, but both teams shooted only once. Anyway one match it's still too early to judge the tactic.

yo, im portuguese and this tactic is really good

I am the beginning of 2018/19 with Fiorentina, already won everything, and I wanna try this tactic. I have been looking for a really good 4-2-2-2 so far in vain. I'll let you know how it goes. I managed to win the Italian Supercup against ****** Juventus 1-0, but both teams shooted only once. Anyway one match it's still too early to judge the tactic.

If you want 4-2-2-2.....

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...-l-brazils-samba-football-artisan-14-3-a.html

or

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-14-tactics/150029-1982-all.html

Destroyed PSG in CHL with my Juventus team 4-0, 3 goals from Pogba and 1 from Berardi

nice going who you playing in aml amr

James Rodriguez and one Regen as im in 2016 but despite this i've never had such a great success with any of the tactics i've used for 14.3 patch, played 6 matches so far, 6 wins with a goal difference of 28-4.

James Rodriguez and one Regen as im in 2016 but despite this i've never had such a great success with any of the tactics i've used for 14.3 patch, played 6 matches so far, 6 wins with a goal difference of 28-4.

nice hope it keeps going strong for you

Schalke were strong favourites to win this game but being a favourite doesnt mean that you're gonna win the match (H).
Thanks to the uploader of this tactic for making the game fun again.
Cheers

People so quick to attack peoples tactics lol maybe it was tweaked after 2016/2017, because the 2020 season looks brilliant, You can't knock them till you've tried them.

First league game... View attachment 387808 Might be a tactic for the big teams, but so far looking good, Junior Moraes shall boss the Treq slot hopefully :)

Also, for people wanting to know what player roles are used etc here's a shot of the formation in english.

View attachment 387807