terdas

Reaction score
I decided to make a tactic to score a lot and miss a little and I succeeded. In the pictures you will see my test tactics with Bavaria and which I won several titles. No training he did not put the assistant.

Last edited:
how you test my tactic?

Please, send the results of your testing.

I started my career in Liverpool. Here are the test results

Next game

some of the following games

no OI

and it

friendly match

next two game

next game

all friendly match

Please, public screenshots your test my tactic

Last edited by a moderator:
I reworked it a bit and gave instructions to the players, tomorrow I will post an updated version.

i will post the screenshots when ive tested it but your not posting updated tactic till tomorrow

I've introduced the tactics to testing, I hope you do not mind

Hello, please tell me I just started using your site where did you send the tactics to test?

When download tactic in the tactic folder and start game ...tactic is not in folder:mad: What is happend?

just noticed what you were doing in the other tactics already downloaded:right name of tactic winning 4-3-2-1 от меня яяя

When download tactic in the tactic folder and start game ...tactic is not in folder:mad: What is happend?
just noticed what you were doing in the other tactics already downloaded:right name of tactic winning 4-3-2-1 от меня яяя

im currently testing with Cardiff like i always do when i test some tactics to see how they are with lowers teams will post results shortly

attachment.php
attachment.php
im currently testing with Cardiff like i always do when i test some tactics to see how they are with lowers teams will post results shortly