Reaction score
4 - 3 - 3 / 3 Strikers / By Eriksen / Countless CCC's

I'm Koen, from The Netherlands. Sorry for my English, i'm not that good in it.

'' I'm just a fan from the 4 - 3 - 3 Strikers formation ''

FM Version 12.4

naamloosoq.png

What does the players need for this tactic ?

Goalkeeper : Just a good keeper.

Central defenders : This defender is just for the defending side of the tactic. How better passing is an extra. Both CDs the same instructions.

Full backs : Accelaration is needed and good passing. But, de FBs don't score or create any goal/chance (or by accidend :$) so don't need attacking abbility's.

Defensive midfielder : Is just for the passing and header.
Central Midfielders : Good header wil be appreciated. Even passing as well of course.

Strikers : Strikers needs good finishing, duh. De central striker will score as much goals as the left and right striker. Need for the central striker is a fast striker. If you are searching for a good striker in this formation, select them about speed and accelaration.

Guess this is the hardest part for me to explain what players need because I'm from Holland. Hope you'll understand. Otherwise, think logically! :)

Do you manage a subtop team or a top-team ?
Than is this thè tactic to become the best club in the world.

Do you want Countles CCC's ?

This is thè tactic to create countles CCC's.

Is this A Plug-and-play tactic ?
Yes. Just set the pitch at small and do not use OI.

Does this tactic use a Targetman ?
No. The targetman-option is ticker but don't set a Targetman in the list.

Does the tactic work for the lower teams ?
Will test later for you. Or you can do that for me!

The Downloadlink Version 2 :
4-1-2-3 Winning (Olympique Marseille, Okt 2011).tac
You can ticker the team mentality higher if you want.

Better overall score, more goals and better defense.

• High to Very High: teamwork during pre-season.
  • Average to High: no focus during season

Tactic tested with :
AFC Ajax : 1st season : Won Dutch Cup, Won Dutch JCS and Dutch premiership. In CL lose (4-3 FC Porto) Half Finals.

Marseille : 1st season : Won France Super Cup, Won Ligue 1, (Season not finished yet.)

View attachment 202941View attachment 202942View attachment 202943View attachment 202944View attachment 202945View attachment 202946View attachment 202947View attachment 202948View attachment 202949View attachment 202950View attachment 202951

Last edited:
I have also always been intrigued by this sort of formation. It is good to see it works quite well in FM12. It looks like it is quite a good tactic, so good work. However, I don't like using other peoples tactics ;)

The Downloadlink :
http://www.mediafire.com/?rl70ctj45682u4n
Copy the link above. Otherwise, he doesn't do it!

You need to edit the hyperlink like this to get it to work:
HTML:
[URL="http://www.mediafire.com/?rl70ctj45682u4n"]The Download link[/URL]

When playing 2011 & 2010, i was using 4-3-3 similar to yours as well. But i would put 3 mids in a line, of which one is attacking, another is supporting and the last is defending. eg. Hazard, Ganso, M'vila.

Hi Christian. I took your tactics and applied it to AS Roma. Well, everything begins very well and highly promising, I trash every smaller team in pre-season friendlies, I lose only narrow to better teams (Man City, Chelsea), I then trash my opponent in both legs of the Europa League 4th qualification round, I may even win my first 2-3 Serie A matches (even against tough opponents), but from then on it's going downhill, no matter what team I play. I'm lucky to escape with a draw to Cesena at home. Player's morale are getting abysmal from first to second half. Any help?

Hmm. I don't know what's goin' on. Maybe you can give me some screens from your team.

Currently testing with Marseille. :)

Edit: Win everything. (2-0 v Sochaux, 6-0 v Auxerre, 2-0 v AS Saint-Etienne, 3-1 v Lille OSC ; I go down till 9 man)
Version 2 arrives soon !

Last edited:
Hello ChristianEriksen :)

would you mind to put some info about what players are needed to be used in this tactic?