bernasbernas

Reaction score
4-3-3 Tiki-Taka Sporting(POR)

I created this tactic with the main objective being a plug and play tactic that can fit into most of teams due to its specific positions and roles. So far I haven't loss any matches with Sporting (POR), including wins against their main rivals Benfica (SLB) and Porto (FCP). Also this is my first tactic in all FM's since I always downloaded ChristianEriksen's systems. You can say that he's some kind of inspiration to the begining of my journey as a tactic maker. Without further or do, let's get to the tactic.

Formation

View attachment 209621

Basically, a very common formation in the european football. Not much more to tell, because it's that simple.

Team Instructions

View attachment 209485

Player Roles and Instructions

View attachment 209620

GK - Goalkeeper (Defend)

View attachment 209619

LB - Fullback (Attack)

View attachment 209616
CB - Central Defenders (Defend)

View attachment 209614
RB - Fullback (Support)

View attachment 209613
DM - Ball Winning Midfielder (Defend)

View attachment 209612

RCM - Central Midfielder (Support)

View attachment 209610
LCM - Central Midfielder (Attack)

View attachment 209634

Wingers - Use the player's best role in that position. When I use a Striker in the wings, I usually select Raumdeuter. Opposite footed players in the wings (Example: Right footed player on the left) I choose the Inside Forward role. Otherwise I usually select the Winger Role. On the left side I use the Attacking mentality, due to the LB pushing forward. On the right side I select the Supporting mentality. These instructions are for the Winger (Support) role. I didn't specify the other roles' instructions.

View attachment 209635

ST - Complete Forward (Support)

View attachment 209632

I don't use OI's in order to maintain the team's overall shape.

Training

Pre-season

View attachment 209631

Season

View attachment 209630

Individual Training - Train the players in their roles so they can become more fluid.

Results so far (I will update this)

View attachment 209629View attachment 209628View attachment 209627View attachment 209626

Set Pieces

Corners

LB takes the left sided corner and RB takes the right sided corner.

View attachment 209625View attachment 209624View attachment 209623View attachment 209622

Throw-ins

I simply copied the instructions from Strikerless.com Long Throw Routine.

Tactic Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9205t0b99...3AD3A3E2-BD7B-4167-9D9E-2C1E6C251227.fmf?dl=0

Or

View attachment 209527

Last edited:
Sorry mate, but all of the attachments on the OP aren't working at all... could you upload them again, please? Thanks!

Sorry to bother again, but when upload the tactic the AML is an Inside Foward, not a Raumdeuter as in the picture on the OP. Which is right?

Sorry to bother again, but when upload the tactic the AML is an Inside Foward, not a Raumdeuter as in the picture on the OP. Which is right?

In the left and right winger positions, I choose the best role for the player. Example: Fredy Montero is a ST, and when I use him at AML his best role is the Reumdeuter. I normally play with Carlos Mané at the AML, and his best role is the Inside Forward, because he's right footed. When I use Bryan Ruiz in that spot, since he's left footed, I choose the Winger role. I personally don't use the Advanced Playmaker role in the AML position, but I leave the choice up to you. I haven't seen any differences from one role to another.

I hope my explanation was easy to understand. I'm portuguese and my english is kinda rusty :D