4-3-3 DM Wide Klopp's realistic gegenpressing

---------------Detectar idiomaAfricânerAlbanêsAlemãoAmáricoÁrabeArmênioAzerbaijanoBascoBengaliBielorrussoBirmanêsBósnioBúlgaroCanarimCatalãoCazaqueCebuanoChinês (simplificado)Chinês (tradicional)CingalêsCoreanoCorsoCroataCurdoDinamarquêsEslovacoEslovenoEspanholEsperantoEstonianoFilipinoFinlandêsFrancêsFrísio ocidentalGaélico escocêsGalegoGalêsGeorgianoGregoGuzerateHaitianoHauçáHavaianoHebraicoHíndiHmongHolandêsHúngaroIgboIídicheIndonésioInglêsIorubáIrlandêsIslandêsItalianoJaponêsJavanêsKhmerLaosianoLatimLetãoLituanoLuxemburguêsMacedônioMalaialaMalaioMalgaxeMaltêsMaoriMaratiMongolNepalêsNianjaNorueguêsPanjabiPashtoPersaPolonêsPortuguêsQuirguizRomenoRussoSamoanoSérvioSindiSomaliSoto do sulSuaíliSuecoSundanêsTadjiqueTailandêsTâmilTchecoTélugoTurcoUcranianoUrduUzbequeVietnamitaXhosaXonaZuluPortuguês
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]

I'm with Real Madrid in the 19.1.5 patch. I tested and I take lots of balls in the back, also I do not create much. At least in this patch this tactic does not work well. You have no reason, since I have world-class champions, midfielders and top attackers. I think the 4-1-2-3 or 4-3-3 with tips was mocked by the game engine. It is my opinion.

---------------Detectar idiomaAfricânerAlbanêsAlemãoAmáricoÁrabeArmênioAzerbaijanoBascoBengaliBielorrussoBirmanêsBósnioBúlgaroCanarimCatalãoCazaqueCebuanoChinês (simplificado)Chinês (tradicional)CingalêsCoreanoCorsoCroataCurdoDinamarquêsEslovacoEslovenoEspanholEsperantoEstonianoFilipinoFinlandêsFrancêsFrísio ocidentalGaélico escocêsGalegoGalêsGeorgianoGregoGuzerateHaitianoHauçáHavaianoHebraicoHíndiHmongHolandêsHúngaroIgboIídicheIndonésioInglêsIorubáIrlandêsIslandêsItalianoJaponêsJavanêsKhmerLaosianoLatimLetãoLituanoLuxemburguêsMacedônioMalaialaMalaioMalgaxeMaltêsMaoriMaratiMongolNepalêsNianjaNorueguêsPanjabiPashtoPersaPolonêsPortuguêsQuirguizRomenoRussoSamoanoSérvioSindiSomaliSoto do sulSuaíliSuecoSundanêsTadjiqueTailandêsTâmilTchecoTélugoTurcoUcranianoUrduUzbequeVietnamitaXhosaXonaZuluPortuguês
[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]

I'm with Real Madrid in the 19.1.5 patch. I tested and I take lots of balls in the back, also I do not create much. At least in this patch this tactic does not work well. You have no reason, since I have world-class champions, midfielders and top attackers. I think the 4-1-2-3 or 4-3-3 with tips was mocked by the game engine. It is my opinion.

Hey man, thank you for your work, love the tactic! I'm playing 19.1.2, so I'm currently using your v1 version on my Milan save and my players are doing some really cute and realistic football. I've changed my tactic mid season and 8 matches in, I've drawn two and won 6, including a 1:0 win on Santiago Bernabeu against Real Madrid and a draw at home (Yes, they got into Europa League after crappy CL display).

I have two questions. First, would it be a good idea to swap the false 9 for a DLP or perhaps a poacher? I'm asking this because Cuttrone is being pretty much a walking bait for the opposition defence, not doing much and barely scoring.

My second question is if I could swap the carrilero for a Box To Box, since I noticed that even though Kessie is alot more usefull at his new role than Cuttrone is, he'd be a lot better BTB midfielder and this role is quite close to the Carilero from what I get.

Sorry if those sound like newbie's questions, I'm not exactly a mastermind tactician yet, as you can tell :D

Cheers!

Using version 2 currently as Man City Manager. I swapped instructions to make Sane score more, there is shoot less instruction on Left IF position so does that mean when I swap instructions between left and right IF do I need to add shoot less instruction and distribute to far post to right IF? And add distribute to near post to Left IF? I mean should I keep shoot less option when I swap left and Right IF instructions ? Also question about mid filed players, what would be best alternative role for Mezzalias? Can I use ap attack and BBM roles and change dlp support to defend ? Wonder if that combination would work. Any tips on midfielder alternative positions ?

Hey man, thank you for your work, love the tactic! I'm playing 19.1.2, so I'm currently using your v1 version on my Milan save and my players are doing some really cute and realistic football. I've changed my tactic mid season and 8 matches in, I've drawn two and won 6, including a 1:0 win on Santiago Bernabeu against Real Madrid and a draw at home (Yes, they got into Europa League after crappy CL display).

I have two questions. First, would it be a good idea to swap the false 9 for a DLP or perhaps a poacher? I'm asking this because Cuttrone is being pretty much a walking bait for the opposition defence, not doing much and barely scoring.

My second question is if I could swap the carrilero for a Box To Box, since I noticed that even though Kessie is alot more usefull at his new role than Cuttrone is, he'd be a lot better BTB midfielder and this role is quite close to the Carilero from what I get.

Sorry if those sound like newbie's questions, I'm not exactly a mastermind tactician yet, as you can tell :D

Cheers!

Hi mate, I highly recommend downloading version 2, all the front three grab a fair share of goals between them. Alternatively, change your striker from a F9 to AF.

I found that going with a box to box, it overcrowded the penalty box, not leaving enough space for my striker.

Using version 2 currently as Man City Manager. I swapped instructions to make Sane score more, there is shoot less instruction on Left IF position so does that mean when I swap instructions between left and right IF do I need to add shoot less instruction and distribute to far post to right IF? And add distribute to near post to Left IF? I mean should I keep shoot less option when I swap left and Right IF instructions ? Also question about mid filed players, what would be best alternative role for Mezzalias? Can I use ap attack and BBM roles and change dlp support to defend ? Wonder if that combination would work. Any tips on midfielder alternative positions ?

Hi mate, if I was playing as Man City I'd personally make Aguero my focal point however if you want Sane then yes have everything directed at him. It really is up to you though as you could leave crosses empty, this way the wing backs will send the ball to all the front 3.

I did use to have 1 Mezzalla and 1 AP support, both worked well but I just found 2 Mezzalas better.

helo can u update this tactic FOR. 19.2 ?

nice job

Hi mate, if I was playing as Man City I'd personally make Aguero my focal point however if you want Sane then yes have everything directed at him. It really is up to you though as you could leave crosses empty, this way the wing backs will send the ball to all the front 3.

I did use to have 1 Mezzalla and 1 AP support, both worked well but I just found 2 Mezzalas better.

hey mate, any updates for the tactic to liverpool? Or does 2.0 still work well? :)