Status
Not open for further replies.

winnj101

Reaction score
Hi all,

saw this tactic on here yeasterday and it looked amazing, when i got home and went to download it, it had disappeared. Does anyone have a link to it?

Cheers

I thought I had lost my mind as I couldn't find it either!! Sorry I don't have it but thanks for making me not think I imagined it!!

haha, your not the only one there were tons of comments on it as well, don't know why it has been taking down

View attachment 697744

I think Johnnyharb deleted his thread because people were starting to say he copied his tactic from someone else. Anyway it's a superb tactic I'm using, too and it's a shame that thread is gone tbh

I'm using it now. Only issue is balls over the top = free runs for opposition

hey,

thanks for the link, that sounds like a slight issue, going forward is there any advice ie the striker need to be strong and tall, or needs certain stats in his ratings?

do you use it as 3 cm's or have you dropped one back to dm as the posts were saying yday?

cheers

This tactic has me top of Lg1 with the Mighty Blades and miles ahead, great stuff!

And, to be fair, he also changed the file name. Give him props for that!
give me props for that? I aint copied no tactic. i deleted it cause i dont wanna argue with people. tough guy hiding behind your keyboard.

I honestly don't care, but you couldn't look more guilty if you tried. Instead of immediately deleting the thread, you could of posted proof that it wasn't copied, and there would have been no arguments?

You can hardly criticise anybody after you've taken credit for largely somebodies else's work, named it after yourself (lol) and then acted like a right ***** after you've been found out.

I honestly don't care, but you couldn't look more guilty if you tried. Instead of immediately deleting the thread, you could of posted proof that it wasn't copied, and there would have been no arguments?

i got more important things to do than argue over a tactic if copied etc. your the one saying i have, instead of using an awesome tactic. so if u honestly dont care why u even commenting on this thread.

Everyone be quiet. I will not tolerate a witch hunt. I especially will not tolerate a witch hunt over something as ******* stupid as this.

Status
Not open for further replies.