Marconni1985

Reaction score
>>>4-4-2 Alavanja Tactic And Trainings<<<Tottenham Champions 1st Season>>>

First of all hello everyone, I am Marko from Serbia, and I want to present to you my best tactic ever for Football manager 2011.
I play a manager almost 12 years actively, and as we know, this game is a way of life, I love it.
This tactic is universal, it is good at home and away equally.

Formation And Team Instructions:

I was testing it with Tottenham, Sevilla and Leverkusen.
Tottenham 2010/2011: Premier League Champions, CL Quarter-Final, FA Cup Semi-Final (no new signings)

League Table:

Players - Overall:

Sevilla 2010/2011: 3rd in Primera, Spanish Cup Semi-Final (no new signings)

Final version of this tactic I made with Leverkusen 2027th, after many successful seasons of research.
I won everything with Leverkusen, many times.

Now I will write a small guide on how to play with this tactic:
Dimensions of playing fields: Standard.
Match preparation: Attacking movement.
Team talks and opposition instructions you should set to assistant manager.
Training schedules: Alavanja schedules.

TRAININGS DOWNLOAD

All goalkeepers should be put into the schedule: GK-Golmani (Training Focus:Handling to all players)
All defenders should be put into the schedule: Defense-Odbrana (Training Focus:Tackling to all players)
All midfielders should be put into the schedule: Midfield-Vezni (Training Focus:Agility to all players)
All strikers should be put into the schedule: Strikers-Napad (Training Focus:Composure to all players)

If you test this tactic, you will not regret.
If anyone doubts can download my save game with Tottenham:

TOTTENHAM SAVE GAME

I would like to see your comments, impressions, results with this tactic, suggestions for improvement...

TACTIC DOWNLOAD

Enjoy, cheers.
;)

Serbian version:
http://www.serbian-fm.net/4-4-2-alavanja-tactic-and-trainings-vt3088.htm

I forgot to say two things about match preparation for this tactic:
1. Workload must be on maximum.
2. You must select as second tactic another good tactic.

And two things about training focus:
1. best free-kicks taker set to free-kicks.
2. best corners taker set to corners.

Last edited:
Important attributes:

GK: Aerial Ability, Command of Area, Handling, One on Ones, Reflexes, Composure, Concentration, Decisions, Positioning, Agility
DR and DL: Crossing, Dribbling, Marking, Tackling, Anticipation, Concentration, Off the ball, Positioning, Teamwork, Work Rate
Acceleration, Stamina
DCR: Heading, Marking, Tackling, Composure, Concentration, Decisions, Determination, Positioning, Jumping, Strength
DCL: Like a DCR + Aggression, Bravery
MCR: Dribbling, Finishing, First Touch, Long Shots, Passing, Creativity, Decisions, Determination, Off the ball, Teamwork, Work Rate
MCL: First Touch, Heading, Marking, Passing, Tackling, Decisions, Determination, Positioning, Teamwork, Work Rate
AMR and AML: Crossing, Dribbling, Technique, Decisions, Flair, Off the ball, Acceleration, Agility, Balance, Pace
STR and STL: Dribbling, Finishing, First Touch, Anticipation, Composure, Off the ball, Acceleration, Agility, Balance, Pace

I just finished testing this tactic with Red Star, and here are the results:

Table:

Transfers:

Derby away:

Derby home:

;)

And two things about training focus:
1. best free-kicks taker set to free-kicks.
2. best corners taker set to corners.

That is all :D

Last edited:

I am a little confused here. Why must we pick another, totally random tactic, and use it as the 2nd tactic in the the match preperation. The onlyt hing this will bring is that it will take longer for the players to become fluid with your tactic.

Because I am thinking that if you select some other good tactic as second, that could improve your squad, slower but more then if you
do not select. I learned that from my experience, and that works for me. Do you understand now or you are still confused? :)

Da i bilo mi je cudno kad sam vidio vanja u imenu... Anyway... since I got rip minded few times for not writing on English, I'll stop using my native language, I promise (A)
Looks like a decent tactic pal. And the second link is unnecessary. I think you are not allowed to promote other forums ( unless you have permission to do that)

I know that second link is unnecessary, but they pay me :D ( little joke :D )

Edited by TBH: Use English

Last edited by a moderator:
Because I am thinking that if you select some other good tactic as second, that could improve your squad, slower but more then if you
do not select. I learned that from my experience, and that works for me. Do you understand now or you are still confused? :)

I see where you are coming from but as long as you dont use that tactic or any of its settings, its has nothing to do with your results. The players get familiar with a different approach yes, but they dont benefit from it unless you actually use that tactic

Last edited:
I see where you are coming from but as long as you dont use that tactic or any of its settings, its has nothing to do with your results. The players get familiar with a different approach yes, but they dont benefit from it unless you actually use that tactic

What were you thinking with this?
About the rest of your post, I have one question for you: For example, you are a football player, and if you train to adapt to more tactics, and you succeed in that, are you better player or not?
Do you understand now?

About the rest of your post, I have one question for you: For example, you are a football player, and if you train to adapt to more tactics, and you succeed in that, are you better player or not?
Do you understand now?

SHE knows what you mean by having two tactic. And TBH is right, you can have 3 different tactics, but you can only use one of them. That makes other two unnecessary. Remeber, this is FM world, not RL world ;)

Last edited:
Do you understand now?

She means she understands your point.

However she disagrees with it, and she's right. Unless you actually use that tactic, you won't see any improvement.

How do you know what she thought?
She is right? How do you know that when you are not tested the tactic in both cases?
My team always plays better when the 2nd tactic is selected too, so end of discussion :)
You do not have to select second tactic if you do not want, your choice ;)

West Ham Great Results 2010-2011

I tested this tactic with West Ham, but with small changes in MCL instructions.

MCL:

League Table:

Manager Of The Year:

Download Tactic V2

West Ham Save Game

Signings: Malkhaz Asatiani.
They had success in the cups also, and I think that are great successes for them, I hope that you agree with me :) Cheers ;)

Last edited: