Nicostar

Reaction score

Serie A and Coppa Italia winners 1st season with Genoa
Premier League, Carabao Cup, FA Cup and Champions League winners 1st season with Liverpool

4-4-2 with inverted wingers
Right footed winger on left side and left footed winger on right side

View attachment 34011

Favorite starting XI

View attachment 33653

Results

View attachment 30706

View attachment 33929

View attachment 33928

View attachment 33927

View attachment 33926

I made my ***. manager do general training for the senior squad and I do not use any opposition instructions.
I never change mentality for away games or against big teams and I don't make changes to the tactic during matches.
I've made no notable signings, and the Genoa squad should normally not be able to compete at the top of Serie A from the get go.

Download:

View attachment 34005

Last edited:
Good tactic mate. Finally work with my Red Star. Can you tell me what are you doing when you want to keep the lead?

Make sure your Cm(D) is fit, if he drops below 70% i recommend subbing him. Same for both wingbacks. They make a lot of runs and are very important for the tactic to function I believe. :)

Tactically I do not make any changes during the match.

You play attacking away against big teams as well? I'm curious to see your lineup with Genoa as I've started with them as well!

AWAY

The tactic in away games is hit or miss seem to ship to many goals, it just needs a few tweaks i'm Roma

well im playing malmö in sweden, i got thrashed away against bayern in cl with 4-0, did i little experiment and played on caution home against juventus and beat them easy 2-0 so it seems to work good to lower the mentality against bigger teams! :) and yes my team is nowhere close to theirs :p

This tactic really is a monster for me on caution :D

Last edited:
Tested this one with West Ham and M. United. Working perfectly for me, plug and play.

Good job!