4-4-2 which works for many teams!

iDood

Reaction score
I first used this 4-4-2 tactic playing as Arsenal, and found it to be amazing. I had numerous injuries, and so I found myself playing the likes of Wilshere in the starting line-up. Yet this tactic still worked. I then used the same tactic as a Crystal Palace team. Yet again it worked! It may not work for teams in very low leagues, the Blue Square North/South for example, I have not tested it, but as Arsenal, I won two of my preseason games 10-0, and as Crystal Palace I managed a draw against West Ham,with no new players in my squad. Apologies if this does not work for you, but I have had great success with it. It is yours to try!

N.B.1. Make sure you use a big striker as your target man, for example, as Arsenal I was using Adebayor, with Sergio Aguero, a quicker striker, playing the creative role.

N.B.2. The central midfielders can be any sort of midfielder, preferably one of them being defensive though. As Arsenal, because of my injuries, I was playing Marcos Senna and Denilson in the middle, because i had no other options, but it did work!

Good Luck. :)

i played against arsenal with m.city on emirates i won 1-0 .. but i lose to blackburn at home .. 0-1 :(

Once your team settles into the formation, providing you do not have to change too much for each game, the results should come.

1st game i beat newcastle away 2-0 who is in 3rd place, 2nd game drew 1-1 away at fulham who is mid table and 3rd game drew 1-1 at home to bottom of league stoke but berbatov did score in 2 games running which was a shock lol

wo0t! finally someone has said 4-4-2 is the best/ :)

ive said it before senna best dm in game but no one listens your the first person ive seen who has brought senna :)

wo0t! finally someone has said 4-4-2 is the best/ :)

ive said it before senna best dm in game but no one listens your the first person ive seen who has brought senna :)

4-4-2 is good but there is no 'best' formation. Depending on the culture a different formation may be better.

Senna is great, but not the best. Probably in the top 10 though.

never! yh i admit veloso and angelo palombo are great but for the price you get them for compared to senna i would have him senna instead of both of them easily

my personal opinion.

Veloso ~£12m
Senna ~£8m

The extra few million is ahrdly going to break the bank in most cases.

yh i suppose thats true but there's loads of things that makes senna a much better buy.

-senna's cheaper as i said
-senna speaks english makes a big difference

got loads more but cba to speak anymore.

yh after a few seasons in loads of future stars such as - denilson, ever banega, Dan gosling, and many more who could far succeed all senna, angelo palombo, veloso untill then senna best dm buy in first season.

Last edited:
what? not being rude but what you smoking mate?

what? not being rude but what you smoking mate?
Well not be being funny then your sh*t manager what don't no how to get the best out of him he help me load's in my game go back play some more & come back to me when you know how to play the game this is what he's help me do
21726185yc5.jpg

David put your epeen away. Senna and Fellani are both good players, and I'd have to say Senna is better.

David put your epeen away. Senna and Fellani are both good players, and I'd have to say Senna is better.
Yeah Senna better in some ways but Fellani better in other way's like when your attacking & the other team go's to get rid of the ball by kicking a high ball a way to stop the attack having Fellani sit back he will lap them up all day & give them back to the attacking player's but Senna better for other tactic's because he's a bit better at at stopping run's from midield when i said Fellani better i was talking about over all for a DM well it's all down to is what tactic you using i guess lol

Last edited:
Well not be being funny then your sh*t manager what don't no how to get the best out of him he help me load's in my game go back play some more & come back to me when you know how to play the game this is what he's help me do
21726185yc5.jpg

As you said there. Yh i havent got the best out of 'marouane fellaini' since i never buy him but the same can be said about you ive got the best out of senna since im still playing him at the age of 36 now.

i get confused when you say marouane fellaini is a better attacker than senna have you seen senna's attacking stats compared to fellaini? only good stat fellaini got is heading..

i only said what you smoking lmao whats so offensive about that?

Last edited: