4-5-1 & Training Schedule

ZebraheadRob

Reaction score
Hi!!

I've recently developed a new 4-5-1 tactic that includes Standard, Defensive, Attacking, Overload and Counter. I feel this set of tactics (and a truly complimenting training schedule of course ;-) provides the ultimate 4-5-1 approach. Truly adaptable and easily customisable. My results in the German league 2 and 1 show that this can be used with any standard of team.

I am of course throwing in the training schedule because it goes with the tactic. There aren't loads of sections, just essentials that can be used for players who can play in more than 1 position. XD

If you aren't convinced (by my description on the tactic's page itself), why don't you download, rate and comment on this tactic. ANY feedback would be helpful, not only to me, but other downloaders. Here's the link:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=3293 :D

Also, I have another on the go. Just the standard tactic, that can be easily adapted (look on the actual page for more info):

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=3287

Thank you and good luck.

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

Please download it, and give it a go. Any sort of feedback would be nice, helpful and appreciated.

Thanks.

DON'T FORGET, THIS IS A PACK, YOU GET VARIOUS TACTIC STRATEGIES INCLUDED, AND A FULL TRAINING SCHEDULE THAT IS ADAPTED TO THESE TACTICS!!!!

Last edited:
Take a look on the links. (The top one is better in my opinion because of the options available) There a LOADS of screenshots on there. XD Thanks for showing interest XD

Cheers

Cheers. Feedback would be nice when you've had a go with it. If you like it, don't forget to recommend!!! XD

I'll give it a bash for you if you like mate, I was thinking of doing a new game with someone :)

I'll give this a go with my Blackpool sqaud mate, don't expect anything great though, got promted 1st season, so I'll likely get hammered every game.

oO)

Seems like you have really thought this through.

I will give them a go. :)

Seems like you have really thought this through.

I will give them a go. :)
True. I always think my tactics through, to get the (almost) perfect combination and setup. XD Any kind of feedback would be nice. XD

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

I'll give this a go with my Blackpool sqaud mate, don't expect anything great though, got promted 1st season, so I'll likely get hammered every game.

oO)
Not if you use the pack properly against certain teams. XD

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

I'll give it a bash for you if you like mate, I was thinking of doing a new game with someone :)
Good stuff, I always like to try new things, but I've got to say, I love 4-5-1. :-)

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:12 AM ----------

Come on guys. Some feedback please!!: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=3293

Back