4 games in 7 days?

• Thread starter Thread starter Chokopop
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1K

Chokopop

Self-diagnosed FM addict
Reaction score
Just a quick question. Has anyone else come across this, around christmas/new year?

I have no squad depth what so ever due to injuries, so this is kinda annoying me.

Or I'm guessing this is normal?

View attachment 202600

I've had it before. And IRL Liverpool have coming up two games in 48 hours. Part and parcel of football I'm afraid

Yeah just read that aswell. I've just never seen 4 games where there only are 2 (x3) and 3 (x1) days between.

I thought LMA manager was worse when I used to play it. On more than one occaision had 2 games in 2 days. Was ridiculous

Experiencing the same thing in my Aston Villa save.
2nd season, playing in EC..
3 games in 5 days ._. Sometime around the end of October

Day 1, Newcastle Carling quarter final
Day 2 + Day 3..
Day 3, Bolton PL
Day 4..
Day 5, Man City PL

lol its noting new. it just the dumbass fixtures that fa want to have, playing all day. give it a break. why dont the epl have like a winter break or something. i like to have only the boxing day fixture , and a new years day fixture, then it like a 3 week layoff and off we go play again.

seriously though im pathos to liverpool this weekend, a chelsea game, and then a man city game. -sigh-

i also had back to back matches too back in fm 11. i was force to field my b team (which were absolute BS) nad my best of the youngsters. it was a massacre ;(

at one point in ym fm11 toronto save i had 8 games in 15 days so i know where you're coming from, although being toronto i didn't have any reserves or youths to throw in so it was a 25 man squad minus injuries and international duty players.

Back