40million Atletico Madrid 3rd season

• Thread starter Thread starter Nando9
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1K

Nando9

Reaction score
As above, I have 40million to strengthen my squad. I'm quite happy but need some more key signings to try and break the Barca, Real Madrid top two! Easier said than done!
My GK's are sorted, sold Asenjo for 6m as Robles is adequate cover for De Gea.
As for the rest of the team...
I think I need a right back as I have Hutton and Perea.
May strengthen central defence as I have Godin, Miranda, Dominguez, Filipe, Lopez, Felipe.
And also may need to strengthen central mid as I have Elias, R.Garcia, De Jong and Nkolou.
May need to get some quality on the wing, I have Juanfran, Reyes, Turan, Barnetta and Salvio.

So just need a decent quality RB, Cm, maybe a cb and another winger?

Vrsijalko, Iraola, Srna (RB), I would try for Iraola extremely good RB

CM- See whos available on the TL, Defour/Thiago/Douglas Costa or more proven players like Ganso (18-22 mill if no ones bought him)

Wing- Hazard, Bastos, Guardado, Piatti, Griezmann, Kiko, Navas, Capel, Arshavin

Not sure on the context/state of play of whos where in the season but they would be my first targets

Cb - Mbia, Howedes, Reinartz, Hummels and Kara.

Rb - Cassani, Azpilicueta, Mariano, Van Der Wiel, Vrsaljko, Miguel Torres and Christian Trasch.

Cm - Vidal, Fernandinho, M'vila, Moussa Sissoko, Poli, Arouca, Sahin, Defour, Necip Uysal.

Winger - Douglas Costa, Gervinho, Hazard, Elia, Willian, Piatti and Guilano.

Vrsijalko, Iraola, Srna (RB), I would try for Iraola extremely good RB

CM- See whos available on the TL, Defour/Thiago/Douglas Costa or more proven players like Ganso (18-22 mill if no ones bought him)

Wing- Hazard, Bastos, Guardado, Piatti, Griezmann, Kiko, Navas, Capel, Arshavin

Not sure on the context/state of play of whos where in the season but they would be my first targets

Thanks. Who is better out of Piatti and Griezmann?
Will go for Iraola for RB as vrsalijko is at R.Madrid.
Would like to go for Ganso but wages might be too high.

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

Thanks for reply KidSparxx, good choice of cms I will chose from! May try that uysal or poli as never managed them. Think Sahin will cost to much but will try!

Well...
Griezmann can be bought for a pretty nominal fee. Piatti will set you back around 8-12 mill, difficult choice between the two I honestly can't choose they are both pretty good in my eyes Griezmanns wing play is better but Piattis finishing and footwork around the box gives him an edge but they are both top class to be honest

Back