419eater.com

• Thread starter Thread starter joel-lfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 1K

joel-lfc

Reaction score
Hello,

Firstly, this isn't a advertisement to get people to leave FM-Base. its just a site witch I have a laugh reading ;)

Right, I Dont know about you lot, but every month I get a email from someone who claims to e from the bank of Nigeria/Africa. And each week I apparently have 18Million in a bank account... Witch of course is all made up to try and scam us.

Now this site ( www.419eater.com ), Gets these idorts who email us saying we have 18million in our off sore bank accounts to do stupid stuff in order to get the bank details. But they never get them.

Anyway. Here is an example of what they do :)
This man claimed to be a vicar church in Africa... So the man who works on 419eater emailed back saying he was too a vicar. Anyway the story goes on and the man who works for 419 asks the man to send him a photo with a loaf of bread on his head to proove he is real... And guess what...

samuel_eze4.jpg

haha. It drags on alot. So then the 419eater guy asks for a photo of the hackers church..
He sent this

samuel_eze9.jpg

He's taken the original Vatican pic he sent to me, stretched it, and then added a home-made sign to it. Notice on the enlarged version the sign legs actually end outside of the picture!

Nice paint skills though?

Anyway... The story goes on and they do stupid stuff.. There is loads of letters on the site and stuff. Here is the link :)...

Press letter archive to find them.

The one i just gave you a preview off: http://www.419eater.com/html/samuel_eze.htm

The Site: http://www.419eater.com

Its really worth reading through. Some funny stuff.

On the agreement sheet at the bottom it says 'The church of bread and water' epic fail!

On the agreement sheet at the bottom it says 'The church of bread and water' epic fail!

Yes, you see how stupid they are :)

I am going to try and do this next time i get one of them emailing me.

I am doing stuff like this at the moment. Just replying to the scam emails and riding them along, good fun.

but what about those for real like Nigel Solado

I am doing stuff like this at the moment. Just replying to the scam emails and riding them along, good fun.

Yes, I am going to try it next time i get one. I get loads of them :|

Back