RealLife

Reaction score
The most realistic Diego Simeone tactic on FM for sure. Forcing opponents out wide and play aggresive there to win the ball is the key to this tactic. Only conceded 14 goals in La Liga with 97 points and also lowest avarage ball possession in the league. Thats a hard combo to come across. I only conceded a clear cut chance every 356 MINUTES! That says it all! This tactic took time but i made it to perfection. Enjoy!

Btw if you get a red card play 4-4-1 and the attacker should be on "Complete Forward" on "Attack"

Tactic Image
View attachment 1207589

League Table
View attachment 1207590

Opposition Instructions
View attachment 1207591

Champions League Results
View attachment 1207592

League Results
View attachment 1207593

League Avarage Possesion Table
View attachment 1207594

Champions League Final
View attachment 1207595

Clear Cut Chances For/Against
View attachment 1207596

LINK TO TACTIC: Atletico Madrid

Last edited:
Tactic has a lot of potential , played last 10 games of season with palace winning 8 , Counter attacks are like lighting , love it

Looks interesting. What about training and match prep?

I just left the training as it was and let the assistant do the match prep

Last edited:
Great tactic mate. First two matches I won 3-0 both. Also added throw ins from Merry Guido

this tatic with TFF throw ins, and the DYJ free kicks and Corners can make this a dangerous beast! :)

this tatic with TFF throw ins, and the DYJ free kicks and Corners can make this a dangerous beast! :)

could youi post link to these so it saves us a lot of time and could you post some ss of your line up

Going to to give this tactic a go in the championship, do you use the same tactic both home and away or do you change mentality when play tougher opponents? Why would all you guys want to add the set piece exploits to any tactic by the way it just ruins the game and is unrealistic

I think it concedes alot in corners but not that many on open play.

This is my favorite aproach of the game,stone defence and low goal agregate!I gave up from Fm 2019 cause the latest patch doesnt permit it,stupid goals from free kick and outside area allmost every game!But this looks promising realy,I will install FM 2019/again and try this!Hope so It wouldnt waste my time again!Thanks man,I will upload my results!