lechibaw

Reaction score
Hi my friends, I apologize first for my bad english, I'm french :)
After hours I finally made my best tactic ever, wich give me a lot of satifaction offensively and defensively.
It's a 4222 (**** formation to f*ck the game): Screenshot by Lightshot

I let you test it and post your results, but trust me it's a beast :)
It's a control and exploit middle formation, with short passing and hard tackling for destroy the opposition.

No OI, training by default (thanks to eusebio for throw in and set pieces, I'm too lazy to make mine's)
Hope you'll enjoy, give me feedbacks please, kisses from France :)

https://www.mediafire.com/?wa1k1tdjj887hwf

Breaking the game, eh? A bold statement, we've seen that promise a few times already.

it's a very strong tactic mate for sure, give it some time and you'll see :)

Now that's what you call a 422 and 2 - good job!! - finally some serious people creating tactics in this forum ;)

It's a very interesting formation, but you will need to post some results to attract people's attention.

jesaustralia, any problem my friend? :)

no problem mate!!

As Galego said you'll need to feed us with pictures to convince us the slightest - even then don't expect anything unless you can show incredible things - and yes it is an interesting formation - but the way you are selling it is putting people off it - they won't trust it before they see it and by see it I mean see it more than once - so your whole opening post is presented like you are joking - so I joke with you becourse you sold it that way.

If you are serious about this tactic I recommend you to sell it in a different way - a way that also proof's how good this is - if you don't do it your tactic will drown - just a friendly advice - proof and hype and spam pictures - then more proof - if you do that then I shall be the first one to support it.

Cheers mate

it's difficult for me to make a good presentation because it's hard for me to speak english, if you want results screens there's no problem I'll do that ;)

I agree with Jesaustralia, the presentation needs a lot of work, but even if your not will to do a lot of work for it, the least you can do is to make sure that the screenshots are in English, with out that a lot of people will not be bothered to look for translations.

Fellow compatriot, I agree you should work your OP a little more so people get interested.
We have so many tactics around here now that it's all about marketing in the OP :)
You can't just claim you broke the game without showing proof you really did.

Kisses from Lille.

I will delete this thread and create a new one, more proper and with english screenshots :p
I've a new (and probably my last) tactic wich seems performs better, so I'm testing it and I'll open a new thread when it's done, thanks for all your replies my friends :)

I will delete this thread and create a new one, more proper and with english screenshots :p
I've a new (and probably my last) tactic wich seems performs better, so I'm testing it and I'll open a new thread when it's done, thanks for all your replies my friends :)
So I am waiting for it! ;-)

looking forward to it mate