4231 (D) shadow ST #match engine breaker, try this its sweeeeet!!!!!

jonathansmith

Reaction score
AAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!! this clearly hasn't worked, i cant get the pictures to work so at the bottom of the post is an attachment which is a work document with the correct tactical breakdown, I hope this helps explain the tactical beast that this is. I PROMISE YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED Right then, thetactic. It is a simple 4231 with all attacking players in the centre of thepitch. The strategy is defensive and style is balanced.

The key to the tactic is the team and player instructionswhich set this apart from all other tactics I have either developed myself ordownloaded from internet,

As you can see with the very deep line the formation allows for the three AMCs to become CMs while defending and the poacher will sniff outany clearances and chase everything down.
This tactic one player which every attack goes through andthat is the central of the three ACMs, this player is a shadow striker but willneed to be trained to learn PPMs, (come deep to get ball, dribble throughcentre, place shots and one-twos is a bonus) Ongenda is a perfect example ofthis. This player needs to be quick (15+ acell and pace) and good at dribblingand off the ball (15+) better finishing will result in crazy more goals whereaspassing will result in crazy more assists. Every season I have played with thistactic has resulted in the player in this role getting player of the year withabove a 8 rating over the season.
Before I talk about stats I will run through key stuff foreach role and my preference towards attributes for the role.
Goalkeeper: does look for through balls occasionallybut just there to make saves (not very often) ket att: reflexes, positioning,one on ones, handling
Centre backs: beast in the air? end of key att:jumping heading strength, positioning anticipations pace is a bonus
Wing backs: pace, pace and more pace, these guys willbe running all day with or without the ball, creating chances or getting on theend of a chance, I once had a wing back score 15 in a season. Key att: stamina,work rate, pace, acceleration, dribbling, passing crossing decent defensivestats not essential due to the fact that just there for the block rather thanthe tackle.
Centre midfielders: heart of the team, there torecycle possession and charge the ball down when defending prefer physical beasts,midfield is a battle of physicality not skill. Key att: stamina work rate decentpace and acceleration, tall and heading ability are preferred for easypossession decent passing to recycle possession and decent in the tackle.
Attacking midfielder (AMCL, AMCR): creation ofchances is the order of the day with these guys, they are always looking toreceive the ball from everyone and once in possession always looking to get thekiller ball through, they will pop up with a few goals. Key att: off the ball,passing, creativity, stamina is a bonus due to these guys doing a lot of workto find space to be an option for the pass.
Attacking midfielder (AMC): the key man for the team,he will pick the ball up from deep and run with the ball all day long, takingdefenders away, beating them or creating an opening for the striker, att mid orwing back. Buckets of assists and goals. Key att: acceleration pace, off theball, dribbling, and either passing or finishing. One more thing on thisplayer, to get the best out of the player train as an advanced forward alongwith the PPMs
Striker: the goal machine of the team pending on theAMC, this player will get more assists if the AMC is more competent antfinishing and more goals if the AMC is more creative, either way this playerwill get minimum 20 goals and 20 assists throughout a season. Key att:acceleration, pace, work rate, stamina, off the ball, finishing and dribblingpassing and creativity are not needed due to the passes open to this player atthe end of the move are simple and obvious.

On that note it is worth mentioning that almost all of thepasses from the team aren?t over 15 yards, with that lets look at stats and whythis tactic works.
Firstly some results from championship with Vauxhall motors,that is right VAUXHALL MOTORS

I will state that this team isn't the greatest and I had 3 really good players,GK, AMC and ST but the rest of the team were below average for the league.
Smashed the goals total for the leagues history and after Ihad almost won the league around mid-march my team decided to implode and onlydecided to turn up for the cup games getting beat 4-0 give or take every nowand then picking up a win is the reason for the high against stat.
Just to prove the claim of the AMC being awesome I will nowshow you my player in that role for that season in the championship yes he is a regen and is 16 but at this moment he isn't that great.
As you can see he isn't spectacular, had to train him to be AMC and train all PPMswhich still can't do i.e. place shots and dribble through centre which wouldhave added at least 5+ onto assists and goals.

As you can see this tactic exploits the game lack of common sense when it comes to defending which is that if player goes to the man on the ball another player must drop in to replace the missing defender, when all ofthe 6 attacking players are moving around either looking for space or runningdirectly at the defence the match engine can't cope with it, also this works inreal life as well.
Sorry again for the long winded speech surrounding thetactic but didn?t want to miss anything out, no doubt I will have missedsomething and please feel free to ask me anything with regarding to this postand any quieries.

Thanks for reading and hope this tactic give you as much joyand success as it has myself.

Last edited:
Is this for FM14? Says file could not be imported

From the word document is for fm13 sliders everywhere

I kno its for fm 2013. Dont have 2014 till next week. Will create tactic for new game wen i have it. The philosophies anf style for the tactic have worked on every fm i have ever used. And will still work on this one. This if you would like is a description of how to set this tactic up but will have the new tactic up within the week for the new gsme

I kno its for fm 2013. Dont have 2014 till next week. Will create tactic for new game wen i have it. The philosophies anf style for the tactic have worked on every fm i have ever used. And will still work on this one. This if you would like is a description of how to set this tactic up but will have the new tactic up within the week for the new gsme

Why the fu*k did you posted in section for FM 14, if is for FM 13?

Stupid users everywhere.