Sweeedz

Reaction score
Im looking for a 4231 with inside forwards. This is the first team.
Benzema
Ronaldo Özil Hulk
M'vila Alonso/Sahin
Marcelo Ramos Pepe Vrslajko
Casilias
I basicly want the best from Ronaldo and Hulk. I want it to be pretty much attacking while still not being weak in defense. BTW I want CMs not DMCs. Thanks for the help mates :)

View attachment 267826

you can try that if you want mate, had success with Leverkusen in the first season, did wonders for me!

Match prep...high attacking movement all season!

Plug and Play!

Let me know how you get on as i have not released it yet!

Why would I use high match prep takes too much % of training

Why would I use high match prep takes too much % of training

You dont. The workload has no influence on the match preperation what so ever. Once the team is fluid with the tactic, you can set it to low.

You dont. The workload has no influence on the match preperation what so ever. Once the team is fluid with the tactic, you can set it to low.
Yea thought so, how would your Tweek of Akashs 4231 MC tactic work? Seems it its more tailored to winger than Inside Forwards

View attachment 267826

you can try that if you want mate, had success with Leverkusen in the first season, did wonders for me!

Match prep...high attacking movement all season!

Plug and Play!

Let me know how you get on as i have not released it yet!
The tempo was abit too slow and I didnt like that it didnt allow creative freedome, Ronaldo didnt perform as he used to. The defence eas good though. If you just could make the tempo higher and maybe change the pocher to something that helps the team more. I want the striker to open up space for the Inside forwards while still being able to score himself.

The tempo was abit too slow and I didnt like that it didnt allow creative freedome, Ronaldo didnt perform as he used to. The defence eas good though. If you just could make the tempo higher and maybe change the pocher to something that helps the team more. I want the striker to open up space for the Inside forwards while still being able to score himself.

Appreciate you giving it a go mate, you could try putting the tempo up a few notches, should affect the tactic for the worse!

Not sure what's wrong with the striker role though, Keissling was scoring a goal a game for me!

thanks anyway.

Yea but it was too much incentive on the striker. My main men are Hulk and Ronaldo.

how can i upload picture of the game as u did so i can share my tactic and result over my first season with barca.. it went so well i wanna share and have some feedback..