4231 Raumdeuter - Chesterfield Sitting 3rd in the Premier League

wilberto87

Reaction score
Been working on this tactic for a long time, playing through several seasons as Chesterfield... it didn't start off this way, but as my players have improved, i've been able to implement some more interesting roles...

Advanced forward gets the majority of the goals, but the left winger seems to be working really well since it was changed to a Raumdeuter...

If anyone has any ideas how to improve it in any way then feel free to share.

Screenshot 2020-11-14 at 13.13.26.png

Screenshot 2020-11-14 at 13.13.37.png
Screenshot 2020-11-14 at 13.13.58.png
Screenshot 2020-11-14 at 13.14.08.png

Attachments

• 4231 Chesterfield V7.fmf
    45.4 KB · Views: 1,340
Last edited:
Additional advice that I've found effective is switch to shoot on sight if not creating many shooting opportunities.

So you got Chesterfield all the way up to the Premier League in 4 days........................................ oh wow, nice man (y). I've got County promoted love to see your process with the players and that, anyways good luck in the Premier League in your beta save :)

So you got Chesterfield all the way up to the Premier League in 4 days........................................ oh wow, nice man (y). I've got County promoted love to see your process with the players and that, anyways good luck in the Premier League in your beta save :)

Ive had the week off work pal haha 3 Promotions in a row until I got to the championship, then finished 11th, then 2nd. First season in the Prem was a massive struggle, got 44 points and finished 13th... I'm 29 games into second season now and I'm still 3rd but 9 points off the top... just shooting for Champions League money really.

Have the most recent patches reduced this tactics effectiveness?

Was on a roaring streak but have fallen into a woeful patch of form lately after some recent patches. Either that or my players have all collectively fallen off a cliff!