Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Resource icon

4231 Wulf Knap Tweaked by Paris 2019-12-05

Reaction score
you got any screenshots of tactic and results with tactic

Reaction score
If you join discord you will see also screenshots otherwise I will upload some.

Reaction score
A grim start to the season with Liverpool doing the no Mané, Firmino & Salah challenge. Tried various tactics after 20.2 with pretty horrific results, used this one against Man U. Let's hope it continues.
Capture.JPG

Reaction score
I havent got the fastest defenders and i keep on getting caught with ball over the top and striker finishes the 1 on1. If i drop the defensive line to standard or lower will this effect the rest of the tactic?

Reaction score
Me neither. I didn’t test with your recommendation but I believe you may not face any problem. Just FYI I upload on discord some other tweaks on the same tactic and I think it’s running better.

Reaction score
Me neither. I didn’t test with your recommendation but I believe you may not face any problem. Just FYI I upload on discord some other tweaks on the same tactic and I think it’s running better.
ah thanks ill have a look

Reaction score
Using it atm with Man Utd seems you are on something did you make other tweaks out the the tactic available for Download? meaning there is a V2 ?

I hate FM and this is mutual
Reaction score
I like this tactic based on realistic rules. And testing results are fine

@Par1s is it you created tactic 4141 with 1DM and 2 CAM in FM16? :)

Reaction score
Using it atm with Man Utd seems you are on something did you make other tweaks out the the tactic available for Download? meaning there is a V2 ?
I'm happy with your comments. I strongly believe that this year 4231 formation will be good enough. Yes, I upload yesterday an other tweak of the same tactic which I believe its better than before.

I like this tactic based on realistic rules. And testing results are fine

@Par1s is it you created tactic 4141 with 1DM and 2 CAM in FM16? :)
No, it was not me. ;)

Reaction score
I'm happy with your comments. I strongly believe that this year 4231 formation will be good enough. Yes, I upload yesterday an other tweak of the same tactic which I believe its better than before.

No, it was not me. ;)
Do you have a link to the tweaked tactic?

Reaction score
sa
Here is the latest tweak. Feel free to suggest what ever makes the tactic more good.
sadly i just dont think this tactic works with chelsea. lost so many games