ok i give a chance to see if work whit lower league team on german :p

results you've got are ****** amazing m8, keep us posted, urs tactic seems to be really really good :).

Gonna use this to try and save my National League season with AFC Fylde. Was top of the league and have slipped down to 5th but only two points off second so I've finally admitted defeat and decided to change the tactic up for the final seven games or so. Will keep you posted!

Last edited:
Gonna use this to try and save my National League season with AFC Fylde. Was top of the league and have slipped down to 5th but only two points off second so I've finally admitted defeat and decided to change the tactic up for the final seven games or so. Will keep you posted!

salford city first in English Premier Division and i make tactics to final tactics

salford city first in English Premier Division and i make tactics to final tactics

Thought I'd struck gold after winning my first game 3-0 using the tactic, this was only my third win in 15 games. This was then followed up by a 2-1 win so naturally, I thought my fortunes were changing until I eventually went on a run of D, D, L, W, D, D, W (PO S-F). Inconsistency was the key and I eventually got spanked in the Playoff Final. The exact same thing happened with the other tactic so it's obviously just the inconsistency of LLM.