!!!!!!!433!!!!!!!Swanseav4 promotion first season

drlw1980

Reaction score
This tactic has got me promoted form Championship with Swansea. It's a 4-3-3 with wingbacks. The only signing I've made was Ranocchia on loan from Juventus. The only thing that's been bothering me is that my wingbacks variy too often, but that beside I've got a very good season.

Pics:
Tactic
tac.jpg

League
table.jpg

Squad
squad.jpg

Schedule
schedule1.jpg

schedule2.jpg

schedule3.jpg

Top goalscorer
Brewster.jpg

Best average rating
Byers.jpg

Derby
topmatch.jpg

If you got any questions, just ask. I will be giving more information later, when I'm not working :D Try it and give me some feedback!

Attachments

• !!!!!!!433!!!!!!!Swanseav4.fmf
    43.9 KB · Views: 95
Nice tactic I appreciate the possession and the chances created. This is VERY up and down for me, I have already lost more games in 9 than you did in the whole season - what are the key roles for this? Who takes corners etc?

Nice tactic I appreciate the possession and the chances created. This is VERY up and down for me, I have already lost more games in 9 than you did in the whole season - what are the key roles for this? Who takes corners etc?
Hey!
I feel that DCs, HB and the MCs are the key roles. I do set up personal training for their roles and let the assistant take control over overall training and shouting under the match. For set pieces I only set penalty-takers.
I think pace and pasning are essensial attributter.

Thank for feedback!