Reaction score
Hi all

I'm by no means very good at creating tactics, and i know alot have problems the first few weeks the BETA hits.
So i thought i would share my tactic.

Tactic: It's a 4-4-1-1, Vertical tiki-taka, with wingers(no "cuts inside from "X" wing").

Training: Individual - You. Team training - ***. manager

Train the players in the role they play

Top of the league with only 2 signings, 1 at the start, 1 in january.

Improvements/tweaks/observations:
I hope you will share your tweaks once you get to know the tactic.

The tactic could use more goalscorers and i think that the AMC, could be that person, maybe a SS or F9, but not tested yet.
(if you tweak the AM to a SS or F9(SC) you need to change one of the DLP to a new more off role)

The tactic is a winger tactic, but you can switch between attack and suppport for the wingers.(No inverted winger)

Oi's not tested, leave blank until you get to know the tactic.

Only tested with Wolves

Last edited:
Nice OP!

Do you not find the DLF and AM in each others way a bit?

Nice OP!

Do you not find the DLF and AM in each others way a bit?

No not really. in attack the wingers and the DLF a on a line, and the AM sits just infront of the 2 DLP's

Could try to do it asymetrical, with the AM in the AMCR position and the DLF in the SCL position. Not tested though.

Used this for a few games now and won them all, generally about 70% possession and 20+ shots and winning 2-0 or 2-1

Used this for a few games now and won them all, generally about 70% possession and 20+ shots and winning 2-0 or 2-1

Seems about the same for me, usually around 60%, but also predicted 14th in the PL.
The results are also the same for me , i dont win big wins a goal or two. but a win is a win

Who are you playing?

Currently testing the same tactic, but asymetrical :)

Last edited:
Im playing Ross County in the Scottish Championship, so not a big team

Version 2 is here

League Cup winners

DLF, SS, MEZ are the main goalscores

Lost games to the big 4 and Crystal Palace and Burnley during the season

Predicted 14. not many big transfers

20181024144920-1.jpg

Squad during season

Last edited:
Great Tactic. what about moving the wingers up. and making them IF wolves have good wingers the CM would need to be tweaked maby to DLP and BWM. what do you recon ? Also have you seen the Cam in wolves under 18s squad? used him and he is pretty good.