No, it's the one you already using.

But just tried some changes to recreate last season forwards interation and to make the tactic suitable for more teams. So, I removed the Complete Forwards since they aren't easy to find for all clubs, and replaced them por an ADF and a F9. Nice partnership and it seems now to be like last FM. Tactic also becomes fluid instead of flexible.

Also changed SK to defensive role, and made him distribute the ball to the full backs.

The version is as attachment.

alright, will check it out and see how it goes :D

Do you have any tips about what to do against teams that play defensive with a deep 4-2-2-2, deep 4-1-4-1 or deep 4-2-2-1-1? seem
to have problem scoring against them, even though i crush them playing and stat wise :p
This is me playing with manchester united :)

Don't have that problem with Malmö though, but thats probably due to in the league i'm just to good and in CL they play attacking
and i just crush them on the counters ;)

Do you have any tips about what to do against teams that play defensive with a deep 4-2-2-2, deep 4-1-4-1 or deep 4-2-2-1-1? seem
to have problem scoring against them, even though i crush them playing and stat wise :p
This is me playing with manchester united :)

Don't have that problem with Malmö though, but thats probably due to in the league i'm just to good and in CL they play attacking
and i just crush them on the counters ;)

Think version with 2 CF is best in that case, but I'm trying to improve tactic yet and making more tests. More news I'll post here soon

Think version with 2 CF is best in that case, but I'm trying to improve tactic yet and making more tests. More news I'll post here soon

Thanx for the reply :D Yeah but otherwise it really is a fantastic tactic, score alot, don't concede much and i crush the teams
that dare to not defend against me ;)

Any updates for this? really want to keep using the same system but finding it hard to tweak it to be a success again :S