442 The Iron Ones (updated) by Roncerno and Malte722

Putting out a fresh appeal to anyone who has a copy of this tactic: please link it in the thread or send directly :)
Dont know if it is that tactic but its the only one I had from Malte, so here you are.

Attachments

• Malte 442rv TC tweak v2 SMALL TEAMS High teamwork and workrate.rar
    595 bytes · Views: 36
Dont know if it is that tactic but its the only one I had from Malte, so here you are.

Unfortunately it's not this one - the tactic from this thread is a flat 442, I believe.

Thanks for looking anyway :).

It looks like anyone who downloaded or was involved in the tactic haven't logged on in years :D

Unfortunately it's not this one - the tactic from this thread is a flat 442, I believe.

Thanks for looking anyway :).

It looks like anyone who downloaded or was involved in the tactic haven't logged on in years :D
🤔 Reading some post of this tactic seems like some points of that tactic are in this one (the presassure, the MCR more defensiva...) so maybe is a tweak of the original one ( I just played with this one and seems so nice btw)

🤔 Reading some post of this tactic seems like some points of that tactic are in this one (the presassure, the MCR more defensiva...) so maybe is a tweak of the original one ( I just played with this one and seems so nice btw)

The tactic you've linked is from the Mr. Langvatn thread :)

To be honest, I've never ever managed to make those Deep 442s work, I always lose 0-1 or something. Don't know what I do wrong, but I just plug and play, and struggle in every game

Last edited: